1.15

Wife 15: Semen gushing out/being held and fucked hard by her husband’s white moonlight/the uterus filled with smelly semen

-----text-----

Song Chu's fingers suddenly sank into a place filled with warm water, and with a slight movement of his fingertips, the young man in front of him whimpered and softened.

"do you like it?"

There was a mist in Gu Yuning's eyes, and she put her hands on the corners of the table, trying to support her body, "You can play however you want, even if you break it, as long as you let me see Xia Yi, please Already..."

He was extremely humble in front of the early Song Dynasty.

Gu Yuning used to be afraid of Song Chu's existence, because every time he appeared, it would bring him nightmares, but now, he begged Song Chu to play with his body.

He didn't know how tempting the words coming out of his mouth were, he only knew that they would arouse men's desires.

Song Chu's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and his slender fingers followed the young man's movements and slowly entered the wet flower hole, exploring it up and down. The jerky movements were visible to the naked eye.

"Well……"

Gu Yuning's body was extremely sensitive, especially after it had not been filled for a long time. The flesh of her hole was delicate, and she hungrily swallowed the fingers that entered her. Every time Song Chu's fingers went deeper, Gu Yuning collapsed.

Her body was trembling constantly, semen flowed out, and her breathing was rapid.

The tight acupuncture points were gradually expanded by fingers, from one to two, then to three. The meaning in Song Chu's eyes became more and more intense. He pressed the sensitive part of Gu Yuning's flower acupuncture point almost without any guidance, making him whimper more. .

"Ah... no... don't... um..."

Gu Yuning's whole body went limp, and she fell uncontrollably into Song Chu's arms. The man pulled her fingers out of Song Chu's vagina, and a silver thread was pulled out of her vaginal fluid. The delicate opening of her vagina was opened. Gu Yuning's legs were spread apart, and she sat on Song Chu's chest. On Chu's legs, the hot sexual organ pressed against the hole.

The crystal clear semen was continuously spit out from the flower hole and flowed down the round glans.

Gu Yuning's breathing was rapid and her eyes were filled with tears. She lay in Song Chu's arms and gasped. The familiar smell of mint entered his nose, making him become more and more lustful.

This was a reaction trained by Xia Yi.

Both Gu Yuning's body and soul were very familiar with Xia Yi, so the sex resulting from the transaction became not so difficult to accept.

"Ah... so, so hot... Wuwu... Xia Yi..."

The ferocious purple-red penis slowly entered the delicate flower hole. The shaft was hot, and the tight hole was opened inch by inch.

The naked and beautiful young man subconsciously raised his head from the man's arms to seek comfort. But when his mouth touched Song Chu's thin lips, he suddenly realized that he was not her husband, so tears rolled down his face and he wanted to leave. But someone held his head and violently pried open his teeth.

"Well……"

The two people's breaths were intertwined, and Song Chu's face was gloomy. He didn't like hearing the word "Xia Yi" from Gu Yuning's mouth. The sexual organ under his body had already been completely swallowed by the flower hole, so he kissed the woman in his arms with tears in his eyes. young man, while fucking him hard.