3.5

Young Master 5: Go to see the general uncle/The little fool is very beautiful and lies on his uncle’s couch/Plot

-----text-----

The next day.

When Gu Yuning woke up, there was no one around him. He raised his eyes and looked at everything above, and then he vaguely realized that he seemed to be married.

He has a wife, the beautiful one from yesterday.

Thinking of what her mother had said before when she was still alive, Gu Yuning knew that she had to be very nice to her.

Sitting up, Gu Yuning's eyes were dim with sleep. All his snow-white skin was covered with traces of being left by others. In addition to hickeys, there were even some teeth marks on his wrists, collarbones, and inner thighs. If Gu Yuning hadn't cried so hard last night, If it's a pity, I believe Ji Qing can leave a moderate tooth mark on Gu Yuning's penis.

He is just bad.

It's just that Ji Qing is not here now, and no one knows exactly where she went. Xiao Chen only knows what she went out to buy.

Xiao Chen, who was standing beside the bed with Gu Yuning's daily clothes in his hand, looked at his master with deep eyes.

Gu Yuning showed it to Xiao Chen without hesitation. He had long been accustomed to this kind of thing. He opened his hands and wanted Xiao Chen to dress him, but after waiting for a long time, he didn't move. There was obvious doubt in Gu Yuning's eyes—— Xiao Chen?

He lowered his eyes and spoke in sign language, slowly - I'm so tired.

"……tired?"

Xiao Chen stepped forward silently and carefully helped Gu Yuning put on the thin clothes. With every move, the strong possessiveness almost overwhelmed Gu Yuning. He personally used his clothes to cover the traces left on the young master by others.

"……Um."

With a hoarse voice, Gu Yuning said stiffly: "I... it hurts so much... but... my wife, no matter what... I won't let go of... me."

pain?

Xiao Chen looked directly at Gu Yuning.

Shouldn't it be fun? After all, you screamed so hard last night that you almost cried. We've only known each other for a short time, and you even called me "wife". How can you let others let you go like this?

——Do you still want me to take care of you, young master?

Gu Yuning understood Xiao Chen's sign language. He raised his head blankly, trying to understand what he meant, and nodded, "...yes."

"anything else?"

What?

Gu Yuning didn't know what else was there, and even Xiao Chen, who asked the question, didn't know what else was there.

Besides taking care of Gu Yuning, what else can he do for him? To relieve desires? But now someone has taken his place.

Think of this.

Xiao Chen's eyes suddenly sank, "You let him... touch you, where are you?"

"?"

"That's where I licked..." Xiao Chen's words were also stumbling, but this was just enough for Gu Yuning to understand what he meant.

After thinking for a while, the beautiful little fool nodded and said, "touch...touch..." His voice was childish and hoarse.

Because Xiao Chen spoke, Gu Yuning also spoke to answer him.