5.4

Ex-Boyfriend 4: Reunion/Jiang Yanjing really likes Gu Yuning/Engagement/Plot

-----text-----

The person who sent the message on the mobile phone was Tokiomi. Jiang Yan was shocked that his parents had chosen a marriage partner for him without his knowledge, just because the two were a good match. Once they got married, both families would gain great benefits. Benefit.

As early as when Jiang Yanjing and Gu Yuning were together, his parents knew that he liked men. They argued several times but to no avail until Jiang Yanjing and Gu Yuning separated and returned home.

During this period, Father Jiang and Mother Jiang had accepted the fact that their son was gay and liked men.

So the two people, who regarded their interests as extremely important, arranged a marriage for Jiang Yanjing regardless of his thoughts.

on the phone.

[Tokiomi]: Brother Jiang, can you come over?

[Tokiomi]: Our wedding is approaching, and I know you don’t like me, so let’s discuss how to cancel the engagement as soon as possible, okay?

[Tokiomi]: Besides, I also have someone I like.

It was 6 o'clock in the morning the next day. When Jiang Yan saw the news, he asked Tokiomi for his address.

Jiang Yanjing knew that Toki Chen didn't like him, not to mention that the agreed wedding time was getting closer and closer. Jiang Yanjing only hoped that his future partner would be Gu Yuning.

He left in a hurry, leaving only the darkness of the room to Gu Yuning, who was curled up on the big bed.

18:00.

Gu Yuning's face looked a little pale. She opened her eyes and touched the mobile phone in front of the bed to check the time, but she couldn't find it after searching for a long time.

There was no light in the room because of the curtains.

With a "pop" sound, the lights turned on. Gu Yuning subconsciously closed her eyes, then slowly opened them, tears flowing from her eyes.

After looking around and realizing that he was still at Jiang Yanjing's home, the fatigue in his body hit his brain like a flood.

"Well……"

Gu Yuning's current appearance is quite embarrassing. His whole body is covered with marks left by others. His lips are a little swollen from being kissed by Jiang Yan. The tooth marks on his collarbone have not gone away until now, not to mention the finger marks on his waist. .

Just looking at the marks on his wrist, Gu Yuning wanted to call Jiang Yanjing a "beast" again.

After getting up, the naked young man randomly found some clothes in the closet and fumbled out the door. After finding the bedroom where he and Jiang Yanjing had sex last night, he slowly walked into the messy house, picked up his clothes and left them beside the bed. mobile phone.

As soon as I opened it, messages popped up one after another.

Gu Yuning frowned and looked over one after another. The next moment, her fingers paused slightly.

[Bastard]: Yu Ning, I’m not going back today

[Bastard]: "Transfer: 10,000 yuan"

[Bastard]: If you wake up and feel hungry, you can order takeout first or call me.

Looking at the time displayed at the top of the phone screen, Gu Yuning stood there, the alarm clock on the bedside table passing by, making Gu Yuning's breathing become tight every minute and every second.