2.11

Cage 11: Fucked into the womb by her brother’s husband/Gu Yuning is about to be damaged/“Asshole, bastard

-----text-----

Gu Yuning's eyelashes kept trembling. He couldn't quite hear what the man in front of him was saying, but his subconsciously shrinking body still told Yin Tian that he understood.

This timid and cowardly person was finally played by him.

From the first day Gu Yuning came here, Yin Tian knew what his fate was.

After all, a young man with an extremely beautiful face is actually weak at heart. No matter how you look at it, he will end up becoming someone else's plaything.

"Yin, Yin Tian..."

Gu Yuning was lying on the bed, looking extremely miserable. He was very beautiful, but even to this extent, it gave people a sense of abuse that they wanted to fuck him up.

But Yin Tian didn't have any disgusting hobbies, he just wanted to try what it was like to fuck someone.

What's more, she's fucking a hermaphrodite.

The man's strong arms moved Gu Yuning into a kneeling position, and his big, knuckled hands pressed the back of Gu Yuning's snow-white neck. Yin Tian's neat trousers were unbuttoned by him. In the slow movement, the semen flowing out of the flower hole even Drops fell on the sheets.

"It's hard?" he asked.

Gu Yuning's body trembled, and his white jade-like ears gradually turned red. He didn't know how to answer, because his body was indeed lustful, very lustful.

"No, no..."

As soon as he finished speaking, Yin Tian's hot penis jumped out. The glans was raised high, and transparent liquid kept coming out of the tip. What didn't match Yin Tian's cold appearance was his hard and ferocious penis.

The glans opened the two swollen labia and pressed against the hole that had been expanded by the massage stick. The semen slowly flowed out, actively lubricating the sexual intercourse.

"Ah... so, so big..."

Gu Yuning was trembling all over, and her wet vagina was forced to swallow a very large penis, which almost stretched Gu Yuning's body. Her breathing was rapid, and physiological tears flowed out uncontrollably.

"Um...don't...so fast...ha...slow down, uh...slow down..."

Yin Tian, who had never tried having sex before, fucked very quickly as soon as he got in.

The purple-red genitals fucked the delicate vaginal flesh again and again.

The charming flesh hungrily wraps around the penis. The itching and hunger hidden deep in the flower hole are finally satisfied by the hot cock, but along with it comes a trembling fear.

Gu Yuning had been fucked for too long, and even a little pleasure would make him tremble all over and cry for mercy.

The blind beauty knelt down on the soft big bed, and the "puff-puff-puff" sound of thrusting behind her filled the bedroom. As her body swayed, the chains on her ankles also made crisp clanging sounds.

"Ah...wuwuwu...no...it's so hot...I'm going to be burned..."

Yin Tian's eyebrows were still condensed, but his breathing was much heavier than before. The huge meat blade under his body stabbed fiercely into Gu Yuning's tender and juicy flower hole again and again.

The beautiful flesh is wrapped around the thick and hard shaft, and every thrust can bring extremely huge pleasure to the two of them.

Yin Tian frowned slightly, and only the two words "so soft" and "so delicate" came to his mind. Compared to Lin Shuyu's madness, Yin Tian actually looked more like a dressed-up beast.