3.12

Young Master 12: Orgasm squirting/Ji Qing succeeded in usurping the throne/Yu Ning was raped by the lady and the servant Shuanglong [End

-----text-----

"Woooooooo..."

This affair lasted a long time.

It was so long that Gu Yuning almost thought that she would be fucked to death on that couch.

Time slipped away from everyone in such a leisurely manner. The tension and danger in the outside world had nothing to do with the beautiful young master in the general's residence.

With the sound of the last sharp blade cutting through the throat in the middle of the night.

Ji Qing stood slowly and methodically in front of his father, who had always been disgusted with him, and smiled, "You are right, my mother and concubine are indeed not good people. Are you happy, father? You are finally He also ended up as a prisoner."

"Treason!"

No one cares about the loser's embarrassment and past glory.

"I will not let you die so easily. You should live well and watch the sons and concubines you once loved die in front of you one by one."

Blood soaked Ji Qing's soles.

This place is filled with the disgusting smell of blood. It is obviously the most noble place in the world, but it is full of corpses. They are not others, but the princes that the old emperor loved most, and those who had humiliated and bullied Ji Qing. people.

"It's so disgusting."

As soon as he finished speaking, countless people knelt in front of him, their heads pressed tightly to the ground, the sound of the clash of soldiers and armor, the trembling of the eunuchs and maids, all of this was reflected in Ji Qing's eyes. He succeeded, but there was no trace of happiness in his heart.

Ji Qing's mother-in-law was just a commoner. Because she was too beautiful, she was spotted by the emperor who visited him privately in disguise and was forcibly brought into the palace. Just like the boring plot that often appears in story books, Ji Qing's mother-in-law had already Sweetheart.

They loved each other very much, and they had agreed on when to get married, but all of this was ruined by the most noble person in the world.

In the palace, Ji Qing's mother-in-law owned countless gold and silver treasures. She was the emperor's exclusive favorite, but she could not forget the person she had loved since she was a child.

So after giving birth to Ji Qing, she disguised him as a girl and lived an ignoble life in the harem.

However, God always has some evil intentions towards the world. When Ji Qing was five years old, his mother and concubine died in depression after learning the news that his sweetheart had been killed.

In the huge palace, it is never the cats and dogs who are pitiful, but the children who have lost their mother's protection.

The young Ji Qing suffered bullying from countless people.

Hunger, pain, cold, and his father's disgust, it can be said that Ji Qing's ability to grow into what he is now is a blessing from God.

He looked at the crowd of people kneeling on the ground, and suddenly he missed the little fool in the general's mansion.

And in the general's mansion.

Gu Yuning held Xiao Chen's hand and watched the sun rise quietly. The curiosity in her eyes was heavy, but it couldn't overcome the longing for other people. "Where is daddy?" Gu Yuning already knew what she was going to shout to Gu Jing.