4.2

Little Widow 2: Yu Ze’s coveting and licking/evil ghost obsessed with Gu Yuning

-----text-----

The bell rang again and again, and Gu Yuning forgot when he fell asleep. He only knew that when he woke up, it was already noon.

In the bedroom, the darkness and gloom of last night disappeared without a trace.

The beautiful husband, whose facial features were full of warmth, lifted the quilt, and his child was beside him.

Gu Yuning lowered her head and kissed Yu Yunci, stood up and covered him with the corner of the quilt again. She walked on the dark wooden floor wearing fluffy white slippers, and walked step by step towards the bathroom in the bedroom.

The scare last night has been deeply imprinted in Gu Yuning's mind.

After closing the door.

Gu Yuning stood in front of the mirror on the sink, the porcelain white fingers hanging by her side trembling slightly. As the young man stood, the secret place under his body continued to flow out of the liquid warmed by the acupuncture points.

The cotton white underwear was gradually wetted by an unknown liquid.

Gu Yuning was wearing a pair of silk pajamas, and her eyebrows were charming and charming.

He stretched out his hand and gently lifted up the skirt. Because of the habit he had developed with Yu Ze, even after Gu Yuning remarried, he was still used to sleeping in his nightgown.

The silk white dress with suspenders was gently lifted up by the owner. When the private parts of Gu Yuning's body were about to be reflected in the mirror, the young man stopped and just gently took off his underwear with trembling pink fingertips.

Silver threads and transparent liquid appeared while the underwear was being taken off by the owner.

Gu Yuning saw what was on it. It was not the thick white color of semen, but transparent. Was it semen? But……

The feeling of cold liquid flowing out was so clear when I moved a little last night.

The beautiful woman doesn't know that in this world, things left by ghosts in dreams cannot appear during the day.

Gu Yuning's eyes were filled with moisture. She paused and looked at herself in the mirror. After licking her red lips, she seemed to react and threw the underwear she took off into the dirty clothes basket in a panic. .

"Yu Ze..."

Gu Yuning lowered his eyes, not knowing what to do. As the "youngest daughter" of the Gu family, he knew that ghosts existed in this world, otherwise he would not have married Lu Yuxun, a heavenly master.

After washing, Gu Yuning turned around and walked out. However, the moment he walked out, the mirror was blurry for a moment.

A black mist with an unclear face appeared here.

He cannot be seen with the naked eye by any human being. Compared with the "person" in Gu Yuning's dream, he is the young man's real husband.

But Yu Ze lost his memory, and he found this place by relying on instinct.

He knew his name, but he didn't know what he had experienced during his lifetime. He was like a pure black mist, and he knew nothing except the bloodthirst in his bones.

It's just that Yu Ze doesn't really want to hurt the young man outside.

Because...he is really beautiful.