7.12

Cheating 12: Being fucked by her paranoid husband until she squirted/He no longer loves Ji Yihe/Gu Ye’s repression

-----text-----

in the room.

Gu Yuning tried her best to raise her eyes to look at Ji Yihe, confirming little by little that the person in front of her was not Gu Ye, but really her husband, "Well..."

"What are you looking at, wife?" Ji Yihe asked slowly with a hoarse voice.

The hot sexual organ under her body penetrated Gu Yuning's delicate pussy again and again, and the semen was brought out. The young man's pinky fingertips grasped the black sheets under his body, whimpering, but he still tried hard to restrain himself, because he was afraid of being raped in the living room. Gu Ye found out.

It was shameful enough to be played by her husband in front of her brother.

If they were caught having sex in the bedroom again, Gu Yuning would be so ashamed that she would moan softly, and the voice belonging to Ji Yihe would keep appearing in her ears.

"Oh no……"

Gu Yuning saw the camera in the room and thought it was Ji Yihe again, but when she remembered that it was at her brother's home, her eyes went blank.

Gu Yuning's heart skipped a few beats, and she wanted to ask, but the words she had just formed were broken up by Ji Yihe's fierce manipulation.

The huge meat blade quickly pushed open the delicate vaginal flesh.

Her hole was moist, and she carefully held the extremely huge cock in her mouth, even if it was hot and the juice was dripping, she didn't let go, "Uh... good, woo woo... so hot..."

The excitement of having sex with her husband spread throughout Gu Yuning's brain.

Ji Yihe lowered his eyes and stared closely at Gu Yuning. There seemed to be countless love in it that could overwhelm Gu Yuning. The man's love came suddenly and seemed to disappear soon, "Do you like me, wife?"

There was a hint of madness in Ji Yihe's eyes.

what do you like?

This question suddenly appeared in Gu Yuning's mind, do you like Ji Yihe? His eyelashes were trembling, tears rolled down as if from pleasure, and the ends of his eyes were red. The young man tried hard to restrain his moans and didn't want to answer, and he didn't know how to answer.

I like it.

But I no longer dare to like it.

Because every time Gu Yuning realized that she liked Ji Yihe, it was after he sent him to someone else's bed. Ji Yihe at that time was usually gentle, exactly the same as when Gu Yuning first met him.

But people will change.

The young man suppressed his moans and let out a few moans, "Ooooh... no, don't... haah..."

The thick and long sexual organ pushed hard into the flower hole.

The semen flowed out continuously as the shaft was being thrust. The tender flesh was soft and tightly wrapped around the murder weapon, making Ji Yihe's whole body numb. He gritted his teeth. It was the first time for a man to feel the pleasure of making love, and it was also the first time. Manipulate others.

"Why doesn't my wife answer me? Huh? Does Yuning like me?" There was a slight hoarseness in the words. Ji Yihe approached Gu Yuning's ear and asked, his voice slowly teasing the young man's eardrums.

Behind the computer, Gu Ye's figure appeared in the originally empty study.

"Well……"

Gu Yuning's voice was whimpering, and she was breathing in small mouths. The ends of her eyes were red. He heard Ji Yihe's words, but he didn't understand why he asked this question again and again. His voice was soft and trembling, "Uh... no..." He shook his head. He nodded, "I don't like...ah——! I don't like...wuwu...I don't like my husband..."