4.4

Little Widow 4: The evil ghost who is obsessed with invading his wife/"I like it, I like it so much"/Half-meat

-----text-----

He was so embarrassed.

The responsibility of being a father made Gu Yuning unable to accept that the scene of her being played by her husband was seen by Yu Yunci, so she had no choice but to put the nipple that was still dripping with milk into her child's mouth again.

"Haah..." This moan was suppressed to the extreme by Gu Yuning.

Yu Ze, who was immersed in licking the beautiful woman's pussy, noticed something, but the aroma in front of him was really obvious. The transparent liquid kept flowing out, and the pussy flesh was tightly constricted. The tip of his tongue was numb when he sucked it. It was so soft, so soft, so good. It smells so good.

"Ugh——!" Gu Yuning covered his mouth with his hands and whimpered muffled. He didn't know if Yu Yunci heard it, but he just wanted to prevent himself from becoming as miserable as possible.

Countless surging fluids flowed into Mr. Evil Ghost's mouth, and Yu Ze's tall nose was even sprayed with a wave of fluids.

Reason returned slightly, but the moment he saw Gu Yuning trying to break away from him, Yu Ze lowered his head and gently licked the tip of the tender red clitoris.

"ah……"

Gu Yuning was very sensitive, tears flowed out, and the milk on her chest continued to flow down with his emotional ups and downs, making Yu Yunci's hands and snow-white skirt wet.

There was some twitching at the base of the thigh.

Gu Yuning felt weak all over and didn't know what he should do to avoid such an embarrassing situation. He had no way to escape because it was his husband who was messing with him now. Does Gu Yuning love Yu Ze?

It may not be love at first, but as time goes by and sex and love are intertwined, it becomes love.

"Yu Ze..."

The beautiful husband gently called her husband's name, with a soft and delicate voice, and physiological tears kept rolling down.

The tender red nipples were still being sucked by Yu Yunci, probably because she was full, and the nipples were being grinded carefully with teeth.

It didn't hurt, but it was extremely unbearable, especially when Gu Yuning shouted the word "Yu Ze".

Yu Yunci's eyes were dark.

He clearly hated Gu Yuning in his heart, but when he heard him calling Yu Ze's name, endless malice inevitably arose in his heart, and he wanted to crush Yu Ze to death completely.

Beneath him, when he heard the name from Gu Yuning's mouth, Yu Ze's movements stopped, and his eyes full of desire were confused. How did he know what his name was?

The newly born evil spirit is a brainless fool.

I only know that if you like something or a human being, you must possess it fiercely, but how to do it?

Yu Ze didn't know, but he really wanted to lick Gu Yuning's white skin with his tongue, because it smelled so good. How could it smell so good?

The vaguely humanoid figure was immersed in drinking his wife's semen while thinking about how to have better fun with his wife, even if all this was predicated on possessing and devouring her.

"No……"

Gu Yuning, who had already been licked to orgasm by the tongue, could not bear the pleasure again. He bit his lip, tiny teardrops hanging on his dark eyelashes, trembling and shaking, but the next second he felt something different from the tongue. Touching him.