6.14

Dislike 14: Brother, do you want to be my dog too/Bad/Punished by Lu Suqian Shuangyong/3P

-----text-----

"Well……"

Xu Yanyan licked fiercely, making Gu Yuning's waist go weak with each lick. Her white fingertips tightened the man's hair little by little, and her breathing became rapid. Gu Yuning's whimpers became softer and softer, and more and more juice flowed out from her body. .

On the white leg flesh.

The liquid that Xu Yan didn't have time to swallow just rolled down.

Toes trembling.

Gu Yuning turned her head and looked at Lu Suqian, with tears in her eyes, like a beauty about to be swallowed by darkness, waiting for the warrior to save him, "Ah...slow down, slow down..."

The dark emotions in the young man's eyes were all covered by tears.

Lu Suqian walked in slowly and closed the door completely. The more he acted like this, the more it stimulated Gu Yuning's nerves. The boy's eyes were a little moist and his voice was soft, "Brother, you want to be mine too, um... Dog?”

Xu Yan, who noticed Lu Suqian's approach, stiffened, as if he was afraid that Gu Yuning would be snatched away by others, so his licking movements became faster and faster.

The wet tongue licked the delicate walls of the hole.

This place is sensitive and juicy. If someone touches it even slightly, you can feel Gu Yuning's trembling, but the young man bites his lip and endures it all.

He looked at Lu Su Qian and saw that the man was already standing behind him.

"What does Yuning want me to do?" Lu Suqian was very familiar with Gu Yuning's body. He just pressed his waist lightly, and Gu Yuning lost his strength and stood leaning against Lu Suqian. "Why is it so uncomfortable?" obedient?"

Lu Suqian has a psychological mysophobia.

He doesn't like to touch items that others have touched.

But for Gu Yuning, those mysophobia disappeared without a trace.

In other words, it didn't disappear, but it was all twisted into a desire to clean up all the smell of others from Gu Yuning's body.

Lu Suqian was angry, and Gu Yuning clearly noticed it.

But this does not make him feel scared, but makes him feel excited. How could he not be excited? After all, he finally revealed all his dark thoughts in front of Lu Suqian.

"Brother... er... are you happy?"

The young man who had clearly been licked until his whole body went limp was still asking Lu Su Qiangao if he was happy.

What are you happy about?

Have you ever watched your brother or lover being fucked by someone else?

Lu Suqian didn't make a sound. He just bit Gu Yuning's round shoulder slowly. His bite wasn't hard, but it could clearly bring a stinging sensation, as if he was retaliating against Gu Yuning.

"Well……"

Gu Yuning was clearly still standing, but the situation became a little different, "Brother, don't you like me like this?"

As if to anger Lu Suqian, or simply want to tell, Gu Yuning said: "Xu Yan and I have made love many times, uh... on the day you left me, I locked his With both hands, he put on sexy clothes, and then..."

Gu Yuning said slowly under Lu Suqian's low pressure: "Then...I sat on his genitals."

"Am I cheating?" he was asking Lu Suqian.