END of text

[What the writer wants to say:]

The bastards who are about to start chasing their wives in the crematorium (pointing)

The system is also attacking (kneeling)

-----text-----

Gu Yuning smiled, as if he thought Shi Ruoyi was asking a stupid question.

But if "like" is the answer Shi Ruoyi wants, then Gu Yuning doesn't mind making him feel a little uncomfortable, "No."

——I don’t like it, never.

It's just a show for the occasion, and this is what Gu Yuning is best at.

"..."

In the huge bedroom, Ji Xiu and Shi Ruoyi froze completely. They thought about many answers that Gu Yuning would give, including "I like it" and "I don't know", but they never thought that the young man would give it. Say "no" so decisively.

Extraordinarily straightforward and ruthless.

"Yu, Yu Ning?" Ji Xiu lowered his eyes slightly and looked at the indifferent young man in his arms, feeling overwhelmed and almost overflowing.

"Um?"

Gu Yuning calmly broke away from his arms. Her face lost the youthfulness and innocence that had belonged to a young boy in the past. Instead, she was filled with dignity and elegance. This was something he had learned in countless painful worlds.

The more others want you to be embarrassed, the more you need to be calm.

Gu Yuning's madness has never been cured. He was just sober and acting with Shi Ruoyi and the others. There may have been a moment in the process when he was addicted to the script, but Gu Yuning's feelings could be withdrawn easily. He just Enjoy the moment.

The young man himself is a lunatic and can only enjoy the moment.

He raised his eyes and looked at the two people in front of him. There was no emotion in his eyes, as if Shi Ruoyi and Ji Xiu were not people toying with him, but just toys made by him.

【66? are u there? ] Gu Yuning said in the sea of consciousness while looking at Shi Ruoyi and the others.

Less than a second after the words were spoken, 6688 replied in a soft mechanical voice, [My host here, that... is there anything you need my help with? 】

in system space.

6688 was anxious to death. The bright light ball was jumping up and down. All its attention was focused on the conversation with Gu Yuning. The more it talked, the more guilty 6688 felt.

Gu Yuning seemed a little surprised: [...can I still ask 66 to help me? 】His voice was very soft, with a gentleness that seemed to be absent, which made the small system extremely anxious.

【sure. sure! OK! ! ! 】

6688 said eagerly: [Ning Ning, I didn’t mean to hide your QAQ. 】

[I am a newly born system. I have followed you through many worlds. I want you not to be so sad, but I don’t have enough energy to take you back to your previous life. I...]

The word order is reversed, but 6688 has made it very clear.

It is a newly born small system. Because it has watched Gu Yuning for a long time, it wants to bind him and let him return to his previous life and change the past. However, the newborn system does not have enough energy to support its idea, so 6688 due to a certain For this reason, Shi Ruoyi and Ji Xiu reached a cooperation.