4.12

Little Widow 12: Her husband tied her ankles with chains/Yu Ning was so bad/"Punishment"/Plot

-----text-----

When Gu Yuning married him, Lu Yuxun checked his identity and past.

He knew that Gu Yuning had a husband who died in a car accident, and he also knew that he had a child. As Lu Yuxun, he could actually refuse the marriage, but Gu Yuning looked really beautiful, and as a heavenly master, Lu Yuxun He also saw what would happen to him in the future.

That's interesting, isn't it?

Both his late husband and his so-called children would turn into ghosts and haunt him in the future.

The Celestial Master cannot calculate his own destiny, so Lu Yuxun naturally did not see the causal thread from his body wrapped around Gu Yuning's wrist at that time. It was so red that it was scary, and he fell in love with it at the first sight.

At the moment, Lu Yuxun quietly watched everything happening in the house.

Lu Yuxun, who was thrown out of here by Yu Yunci, spent a lot of time recovering from his injuries, and therefore missed the opportunity to return here in time.

In the bedroom, Gu Yuning's eyes were reddish. She had been turned over and over by evil spirits many times, and her nipples were all sucked until they were red and swollen, but Yu Ze showed no signs of stopping.

"husband……"

The evil ghost's mind was filled with love for him. Hearing this, he raised his head and looked at Gu Yuning straightforwardly and innocently. It was a pity that the young man couldn't see it, otherwise he would have softened his heart again, "Don't, don't do it, okay... tired……"

The voice was a little hoarse, but also seemed to be filled with endless lingering. The devil's brain was dizzy, "Wife."

Gu Yuning said "Hmm". All the marks left by Yu Ze were on his fair skin, but more of them were concentrated on the inner thighs, his collarbone and chest.

Yu Ze's breathing was slightly quickened, and he saw the person standing outside the window, but he couldn't let go of the beautiful human being in front of him. The evil ghost wished he could hide Gu Yuning right now, so that no one could see him.

Pulling the quilt on the bed, Yu Ze wanted to drive away the human being who he hated at first sight.

But he was also afraid that his wife would be sad that he was not here, so he explained in a hoarse voice, "I have to leave for a while, wife, don't be afraid."

"What?" Gu Yuning subconsciously grabbed his hand and wanted to say "Don't leave", but when she opened her mouth, she said, "Pay attention to your safety and come to me quickly when you are done..."

"good."

No matter how hard the evil ghost tried to drive away the human being, a part of its ghost energy wrapped around Gu Yuning's ankle.

There was a strong ghost atmosphere in the bedroom. Lu Yuxun knew that he had been discovered, so he turned slightly to avoid the ghost that teleported from the house.

"roll."

Yu Ze looked at him with red eyes. He smelled the smell of Tianshi on Lu Yuxun. It was disgusting. Moreover, the evil ghost with a keen sense of smell also vaguely smelled Gu Yuning's fragrance from him. The evil ghost who was only stupid in front of his wife was almost His identity was deduced in an instant.

Anger surged.

Lu Yuxun promised Gu Yuning to spare his life, so he let Yu Ze take action.

The sky is full of ghosts.