World 2: The Sick and Blind Brother in the Novel

Cage 1: The blind and beautiful brother/Gu Yuning is delicate and well-behaved

-----text-----

in system space.

Gu Yuning, who was pulled back from the small world by 6688, was leaning on a chair covered with white plush.

"66, when will the next world depart?"

6688 is still watching the final outcome of everyone in the small world, crying so hard, [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo miserable... Host, why are you so unlucky? Boo hoo...]

Gu Yuning's original excitement had dissipated as soon as he arrived in the system space. Seeing this, he smiled and said, "Why are you crying, baby? As long as the task is completed, don't we need to complete those tasks quickly? "

6688 is not easy to fool, but it was still very happy to be called "baby" by Gu Yuning.

【Um! Yes. 】

It's just that 6688 secretly doesn't want his host to have this ending again.

The cold and mechanical system sound suddenly sounded after 6688 finished speaking——

[The pirated cannon fodder system No. 6688 has completed absorbing energy and has now started the next mission - the "blind" sick and weak brother. 】

***

"Your eyes are unable to see due to the accident."

"Your sickly body is a burden to your family."

"You are born to please no one."

"You are "trash" that has been discarded by others, but you are still dreaming about the bright moon in the sky."

"Brother, I'm getting married, will you come back?"

"Brother, why can't you see me?"

"Brother, come and live with us."

Gu Yuning woke up in a hazy state. As soon as he opened his eyes, various noisy sounds kept appearing in his ears, but they were all the voice of one person. The memory slowly appeared in his mind with the tapping of the guide stick in his hand.

This is a modern love-after-marriage novel. The protagonist, Lin Shuyu, is his younger brother, and the protagonist happens to be the person Lin Shuyu wants to marry - Yin Tian. He is a lawyer, and the time is right now. It was the first month that Lin Shuyu and Yin Tian got married.

According to the development of the plot, they will get to know each other deeply for various reasons soon after their marriage, and gradually fall in love with each other as time goes by.

As Lin Shuyu's brother, Gu Yuning was temporarily blinded due to an accident and could not see anything, so he was brought to this place by Lin Shuyu alone - the home shared by Lin Shuyu and Yin Tian.

Gu Yuning blinked. His eyes were not completely black, but the rough edges of some objects were mixed in the gray.

"Brother, do you want me to hold you?" The man beside him who had been supporting Gu Yuning suddenly said.

Lin Shuyu was a gentle and fair-skinned young man with a strong learning ability. So under the expectations of his parents and relatives, he became a teacher in a private school after graduating from college. However, his brother who grew up with him was a A good-for-nothing person.

——At least in the eyes of others.

Gu Yuning turned her head subconsciously when she heard the sound, her long eyelashes trembled, and then she suddenly realized that she didn't need to turn her head. After all, for a blind man, whether or not he could turn his head didn't mean much.