Extra: wearing a skirt and being fucked on top 3p

Extra: Qing Leng CEO is fucked by his wife and husband Shuangyong/sandwich biscuits/wearing a skirt and being fucked on top 3p

-----text-----

This is the four's second year together.

One day, Lin Zhiqing dreamed that Gu Yuning was pregnant. After waking up, she kept pestering Gu Yuning, who was resting at home on the weekend, not because she wanted him to be pregnant with her child, but because she wanted her ascetic husband to wear women's clothing.

A very bold request.

"Husband..." The voice was pitiful.

It was as if a puppy with droopy ears was so aggrieved that it circled around its owner, trying to get him to buy him toys.

"..."

Gu Yuning was lying on the bed. As soon as he regained consciousness, he heard Lin Zhiqing acting coquettishly with him.

Gu Yuning stretched out his fingers lazily from the quilt, and gently pinched Lin Zhiqing's ears, as if testing whether they could be tightened.

But he didn't want to give it up.

"Go away..." It was a very light and simple word with a hazy sleepiness.

Lin Ze, who had just returned from a business trip this morning, walked into the bedroom. He was dressed in simple home clothes that made him look extremely warm, but the bastard feeling around him could not go away. He heard Lin Zhiqing begging Gu Yuning and said with a smile, "Yuning doesn't agree?"

There is a sense of schadenfreude.

Lin Zhiqing glared at him fiercely and said, "Go away." It was also the same word.

Even though they signed the contract, the relationship between the three of them was still ordinary. Except when they faced Gu Yuning, they worked together. At other times, they basically fought non-stop, or everyone ignored each other and watched each other coldly. A state of abjection.

Gu Yuning has long been used to it.

Looking at Lin Ze in front of the bed, the young man's eyebrows were filled with the beauty of being loved. He stretched out his hand and pushed Lin Zhiqing's waist. Before he could say anything, Lin Zhiqing handed the glasses to his hand with great attentiveness.

"Honey, I want to see..." He was acting coquettishly.

Lin Zhiqing automatically learned this trick ever since he knew that Gu Yuning was soft-hearted and not strong-willed. Because of this, basically every time he acted coquettishly with Gu Yuning two or three times, the young man would reluctantly agree to his request.

"Yu Ning..." he drew out his voice.

If you look carefully, you can still see the fluffy "big tail" wagging behind Lin Zhiqing.

Gu Yuning sat up. The bite marks on her collarbone had not completely faded away. Red marks were all over her skin, even on her ankles and wrists.

These are all the masterpieces of Lin Zhiqing and Si Yangu.

Two years ago, when the four of them made a contract, they promised that the three of them would not fuck Gu Yuning together. Therefore, most of the time they were together, it was only two people who occupied Gu Yuning. Sometimes, they would even change people midway.

According to Si Yangu's words - if everyone sacrifices a little, they can have sex with Yu Ning every day.

You're so scheming and a bastard.

Even the entire family is a jerk.

Every time they were in bed, they would make Gu Yuning cry hoarsely and say that she couldn't bear it any more before she could stop. Sometimes it would be useless, because after getting fucked, this sentence would make them even more excited.