3.6

Young Master 6: Teeth marks and finger marks/The body is exposed by the general’s uncle/Ji Qing’s identity is in doubt/Plot

Gu Jing took a deep breath and looked at the young man lying on the couch where he was resting. Maybe it was because he hadn't vented for too long these days, so he reacted when someone rubbed him.

"uncle?"

"Well, go to sleep."

Gu Jing is an upright person from the bottom of his heart. The rebelliousness in his eyebrows has been sharpened by the battlefield in the past ten years, but it is not gone.

It would be noon soon, and Gu Yuning would be able to get some sleep in about an hour.

When the fair-skinned fool heard Gu Jing's agreement, he slowly reached out and untied his clothes. He was so hot, and Xiao Chen would usually help him take off his clothes when he slept.

The coat was thrown to the ground.

When Gu Yuning was doing something, she was always very focused, with her eyelashes lowered, and her entire attention was only on the clothes she was about to take off. She didn't notice at all that as the clothes fell, the uncle standing by the bed became a little nervous. It’s different.

Gu Jing just watched as Gu Yuning untied her clothes in front of her.

He could probably understand why Gu Yuning did this. On the first day Gu Jing returned to the Gu family, he asked Xiao Chen to tell him all the things he had done to take care of Gu Yuning.

Because I want to sleep, I have to take off my clothes.

This is the simple logic and thoughts in Gu Yuning's mind.

But as the master continued to untie it, Gu Yuning was left with only a thin inner garment. He was very white, and the traces deliberately left on his skin were very obvious.

Gu Jing is not an idiot.

He has never seen a person have such a heated relationship with his wife on their wedding night, or even be bullied unilaterally by his wife.

Teeth marks, red marks, and various finger marks.

"Did she bully you?" Gu Jing suddenly spoke up just as Gu Yuning was about to fall asleep.

"...?"

Gu Yuning didn't understand what he meant. Only Gu Jing's figure was reflected in his dark eyes. His black hair was scattered and his lips were very red. He had a delicate face, but he was extremely simple. The little fool was waving his hands. I'm talking because I'm too tired to talk - what?

Very dull.

Gu Jing had learned sign language, but he did not answer Gu Yuning in sign language. Instead, he said: "Your wife. Yuning, did she bully you last night?"

--No.

Gu Yuning buried her head and gestured slowly one word at a time - My wife did not bully me.

"Then how did you get these marks on your body?" Gu Jing's voice gradually became colder. He really thought that Gu Yuning was deceived by the eldest princess, so it was normal for him to feel bullied.

Gu Yuning didn't know how to explain it. He didn't seem to have learned the sign language to express those things from Xiao Chen. His voice was hoarse. He said very seriously, "First... do... do something comfortable, and then... the lady... use that... drill Into...my...there."

He spoke stumblingly.

But these words were all misinterpreted into another picture in Gu Jing's ears.