11.7

Orphan 7: Kiss/Does Yu Ning like her brother/The man slowly licked clean the semen ejaculated by the boy

-----text-----

What, what should I do?

Gu Yuning's brain was in a state of turmoil, and he could not breathe. His mouth was being kissed by Shi Ruoyi, and the man's hoarse voice could be heard intermittently in his ears.

"Does Yu Ning like brother?"

"Is it true that Yu Ning can't be with her brother?"

"Yuning, I like you, please promise me, okay?"

Every sound was spoken very softly by Shi Ruoyi. He was secretly seducing the young man, knowing that he was taking advantage of others' danger. After all, Gu Yuning didn't even have the ability to think now, but Shi Ruoyi still did it.

"Yu Ning?"

"Yuning, please answer me, please?"

"Brother likes you."

Gu Yuning fluttered his eyelashes and his vision was blurry. The voice beside his ears was extremely familiar, but he couldn't remember who said it. In a daze, he whimpered softly. He wanted to say no, but Shi Ruo was forced to It was also misinterpreted as a promise.

"Well……"

The young man was pushed down on the bed, with messy wrinkles on his white shirt. Shi Ruoyi leaned over, his eyes quietly looking at the young man under him who he had raised with his own hands. After a while, he chuckled, with an unspeakable feeling all over his body. gloomily, "Yu Ning likes my brother, right?"

"..."

Got no answer.

Gu Yuning, who was let go by him, fell on the bed, breathing little by little, his eyes red. He didn't even hear clearly what Shi Ruoyi was saying. He just called "brother" one after another, with a strong sense of prayer in his words. I want Shi Ruoyi to let him go.

But these will only make the man's already endangered sanity fall further into the quagmire.

"What did Yu Ning want to say?" Shi Ruoyi asked.

"I……"

The more nervous Gu Yuning became, the more speechless she became. Tears rolled down from the corners of her eyes. The young man seemed to not understand why his brother became like this. He stumbled and said, "Brother, I don't, don't want this..."

He didn't want his current relationship with Shi Ruoyi to change. What's more, he had just agreed to Ji Xiu's confession in the morning, and he shouldn't indulge in this unspeakable taboo relationship with Shi Ruoyi.

Not even a little bit.

Gu Yuning liked Shi Ruoyi, but that was just for her brother, not love.

Shi Ruoyi didn't get the answer he wanted, his eyes were dark, "Let Yu Ning go?" Shi Ruoyi also seemed to think what he said was funny, and asked softly, "But what should I do if my brother likes Yu Ning?" ?”

Gu Yuning looked at him blankly and listened to Shi Ruoyi say: "I don't want this either, Yuning, brother can't control his feelings, so try to accept me, okay?" He said it very softly, softly So much so that Gu Yuning could hear some kind of prayer in it.

"...Brother." His voice was trembling.

"Um?"

Shi Ruoyi quietly looked at the young man below him, watching him in a dilemma and at a loss. His memory was temporarily confused, as if the child who held him tightly when he was a child had grown up to abandon him and run towards time in another world.