10.12

Wife 12: Confrontation between two parties/Xie Puppy abandoned by his owner/His past/Rescue/Plot

-----text-----

in the room.

Shen Chen's eyes darkened when he heard that, and he looked at Xie Shuyi in front of him calmly and coldly. He should have been angered by him, but when Shen Chen looked at Gu Yuning on the bed, his mood suddenly calmed down. There was no need for him to be like a person with such a character. Immature children don't care about this.

Even if you want to care about it, it shouldn't be at this time.

Taking a step forward, Shen Chen passed Xie Shuyi, ignoring his obstruction, and said coldly: "I don't know when, did the young master of the Xie family also have the habit of seizing other people's partners?"

Xie Shuyi frowned, "You should know your relationship with Gu Yuning."

They are just "friends" made of money.

During the conversation, Shen Chen had already walked to the bedside. Amid the regrets of countless viewers, he calmly turned off the live broadcast on his mobile phone. He turned around, and the euphemism in his tone completely disappeared, "So? Xie Shuyi, do you really think you Will Gu Yuning's parents accept her? Or..." Shen Chen paused and continued, "Do you think Yuning will still be with you after she wakes up?"

Shen Chen was mocking Xie Shu for his whims.

Horribly childish.

Both Shen Chen and Xie Shuyi were very familiar with the young man's character. If it weren't for the fact that Gu Yuning was short of money at this stage, given his character, he would not have a relationship with any of them at all.

Even if Gu Yuning once liked Xie Shuyi, it was based on the fact that he and Xie Shuyi were in an equal relationship. They were equal in terms of money and ability. But once this "equality" was broken, it was destined to... Gu Yuning will stay away from Xie Shuyi.

Because they are not in the same world from the beginning to the end.

The young man who grew up in an orphanage is very cautious. Even if he chooses a partner, he will not think upwards. Instead, he will keep his eyes level and choose the one who is most suitable and looks the most suitable for him among the people beside him. Best candidate for psychology.

Fortunately, Xie Shu, who was kicked out of the house by his parents and was in a state of desolation, was the "best candidate" in Gu Yuning's heart.

But now, Xie Shu, who has restored his identity, is no longer.

Shen Chen directly pointed out the rule. After saying that, he did not continue to entangle with Xie Shuyi, walked past his figure and walked straight to the bed.

Big bed.

Gu Yuning was exhausted. He was very tired. He and Shen Chen had a long fight last night. Before he could really rest this morning, Xie Shuyi came to the door. At this moment, he squinted his eyes lazily and looked at the person in front of him. man.

There was a pause.

Before he could speak, Shen Chen took the lead and said, "Do you want to continue with him? Or should I take you away?"

Behind him, Xie Shu, who was about to stop Shen Chen, stopped, waiting for Gu Yuning's answer.

He originally thought that the young man would refute Shen Chen, or agree to his words and leave him. Xie Shuyi had already prepared in his heart to refute Gu Yuning, but he did not expect that Gu Yuning raised his eyes tiredly and said, "You all go, can't you? ?"