2.16

Cage 16: He can’t see Yin Zhouze anymore/The cold wind is biting, and the little blind man goes out alone/Drama

But no matter how much Gu Yuning didn't believe Yin Zhouze, she still followed him obediently in the end.

This was the first time he had truly made his own decision without encountering any unexpected surprises.

When Gu Yuning stepped out of the room that was obviously warm but made him feel depressed, his whole person seemed to become lighter.

He was held quietly by Yin Zhouze.

The sun was very good today, the breeze was blowing slowly, and Gu Yuning could even smell the fragrance of flowers in a daze.

The white chain on the ankle could not be removed, so Yin Zhouze lifted the bed. The very long chain was held in Yin Zhouze's hand, and he walked out step by step with the young man in his arms.

And where Gu Yuning couldn't see him, Shen Shizhou was trapped in a small corner by the bodyguards who followed Yin Zhouze. He was in an extremely embarrassed state, and his cold eyes just watched Gu Yuning being taken away by other men.

Why didn't Gu Yuning struggle?

Why is there no trace of resistance at all?

Shen Shizhou was still wearing pure white clothes, standing in the sun, like a handsome young man who had not been immersed in any darkness, but his clothes were covered with dirty dust. He was tall and gentle, but all of this was Just appearances.

He's a madman.

In other words, few of those who fell in love with Gu Yuning were normal.

During this period of time, no matter how Shen Shizhou tried to please Gu Yuning, he could not make him really open up to him. The young man just stayed in that bedroom so quietly, like a soulless body.

When did this happen?

It seems that it was the day when he said that he liked Gu Yuning's "beautifulness".

Shen Shizhou was held hostage and threatened by several people, and his eyes were fixed on Gu Yuning's figure leaving with Yin Zhouze.

He couldn't struggle or snatch Gu Yuning back from Yin Zhouze's hand.

Like a lost dog.

***

Yin family.

On the second floor, in Yin Zhouze's bedroom.

Gu Yuning was carefully and gently placed on the soft bed by the man. The surroundings still maintained the appearance before Yin Zhouze left, even including the black chain that Lin Shuyu had torn off.

Sunlight streamed in from the large floor-to-ceiling windows.

Yin Zhouze just stood beside the bed, completely at a loss. He had never encountered such a difficult situation. Even though he knew that the young man's current situation was very bad, Yin Zhouze just couldn't think of a way to solve this problem. question.

The previously flexible brain seemed to be rusty.

Half-kneeling down, Yin Zhouze's warm and rough hands grasped Gu Yuning's porcelain-white ankles. The white chain on them was extremely eye-catching.

"Is Yu Ning feeling uncomfortable somewhere?" Yin Zhouze asked softly, looking at the varying degrees of marks on the young man's body.

If he wasn't afraid of Gu Yuning's discomfort, he would have wanted to cut Shen Shizhou into pieces right now.