2.14

Cage 14: His body and soul finally collapsed/Sick Shen Shizhou/Half-Meat

-----text-----

He blocked the last road for Gu Yuning to follow Lin Shuyu home.

Shen Shizhou is a gentle and polite young man. To a certain extent, he is actually very similar to Lin Shuyu. The young man dressed in white uniforms is surrounded by countless bodyguards. It is impossible to tell the difference between him and Gu Yuning when they are together again. ordinary.

"Where are you going?"

The voice was so familiar that Gu Yuning almost knew who he was without even thinking about it.

There was a ringing in the ears.

But Gu Yuning didn't want to see him.

He was a little tired.

So he hid in Lin Shuyu's arms like a coward without looking up or responding.

Lin Shuyu looked at him coldly and said, "Take my brother home. Does Mr. Shen have any questions?"

Shen Shizhou didn't speak, but kept looking at the young man huddled in Lin Shuyu's arms with gentle eyes, but after waiting for a long time, he didn't hear his voice.

Why?

Are you angry?

Shen Shizhou had no choice but to leave at that time, because he was also forced by others, even if he didn't even tell Gu Yuning.

Shen Shizhou has not wanted to be in business since he was a child, nor has he wanted to take over his family's business. He just wants to quietly spend his life as a convenience store owner.

But fate played a trick, and overnight, his parents all fell down, leaving no one to take over the huge Shen family. Everyone knew Shen Shizhou's ability. He seemed to be born with a talent for business, a talent that others could not match.

So in the fifth month of being with Gu Yuning, Shen Shizhou left under countless pressures on the night they had sex for the first time.

The phone at hand rang one after another.

Shen Shizhou walked in a hurry in the rain.

He thought he would be able to go back soon, but in one month or two months, countless tasks were all on Shen Shizhou, and he had no time to take care of his lover whom he left in that narrow bedroom. Until Yin Tian a few days ago His friend Lin Shuyu contacted him claiming to be Gu Yuning's younger brother.

At that moment of ecstasy, Shen Shizhou realized that he had not seen Gu Yuning for a long, long time.

But it shouldn't be, how could he forget him for so long?

He wanted Gu Yuning to live a happy life so much, how could he forget him?

But the next second after turning off the phone, Shen Shizhou's countless tasks on his hands still drew his attention back. He was still busy, he still couldn't get away to see Gu Yuning, and he still didn't know how to face Gu Yuning.

After seeing the messages from Lin Shuyu today, Shen Shizhou shuddered and remembered that he had forgotten Gu Yuning again.

That stupid and lonely young man.

Within ten minutes of receiving the news, the hotel's elevators and stairs were all blocked by Shen Shizhou's people.

"Yu Ning wants to come with me?" Shen Shizhou asked softly.

Gu Yuning looked very embarrassed now, his hair was slightly messy, and the ribbon in front of his eyes was wet with tears. He frowned and took a shaky breath, feeling as if the world was targeting him everywhere.