6.7

Dislike 7: Being forced by Lu Suqian/The sick little lunatic was fucked to the point of being scared by a man/The semen gushed out

-----text-----

The boy with ice muscles and jade bones in his arms became the best cooling item at this moment.

Gu Yuning's exposed flesh was touched by Lu Suqian. The man's skin was hot, and even his breath was hot. Every time he touched Gu Yuning, Gu Yuning's whole body trembled.

The obsession inside her grew stronger.

what to do?

Gu Yuning didn't know if there were surveillance cameras installed in Lu Suqian's bedroom, but according to the man's past behavior, there should be surveillance here. He pursed his lips and tried to push Lu Suqian's body away with his fingertips trembling, but he was so thin. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't push away the tall and slender Lu Suqian.

"Brother...brother..."

Gu Yuning's thin waist under her short sleeves had been grasped by Lu Suqian unconsciously.

Lu Suqian's whole body was surrounded by a ball of flames that was difficult to extinguish. He only knew that he would feel chilly when he was close to Gu Yuning and his breathing became short. He opened his eyes, but there was no look in them. Instead, they were all about possession of Gu Yuning.

Clothes were torn.

Both of them were naked, skin to skin.

Gu Yuning felt a burning sensation behind his ears. If his hands were not grasped tightly by Lu Suqian, he would probably try hard to imprison Lu Suqian and make him a beautiful doll.

The chains on his limbs allowed him to only see himself, instead of not caring about him.

Lu Suqian's hot genitals pressed against Gu Yuning's fair belly.

The man lowered his eyes, but his kisses fell on Gu Yuning one by one. No one could tell whether he was confused due to fever or simply wanted to fuck Gu Yuning.

"Lu, um... Lu Suqian..."

Gu Yuning was struggling, even if she used all her strength.

He didn't expect Lu Suqian to be like this. The penis was a little too big, which made Gu Yuning a little scared, "Let go...let me go..."

He's going to be broken.

But the more Gu Yuning struggled, the closer he stuck to Lu Suqian. There was no gap between them, and Lu Suqian's breath was lingering around Gu Yuning.

The young man's head was dizzy, but in the end his fascination with Lu Suqian took over.

Spread your legs.

While he refused Lu Su Qian's approach, he carefully rubbed the man's hot and huge glans with the pink hole under his body.

The water is sticky.

"Well……"

The tender flesh at the hole was rubbed until it dripped with juice, and the pink flesh sucked the hot sexual organ in small mouthfuls. Lu Suqian's breathing became heavier and heavier, and the breath hitting Gu Yuning's skin became hotter and hotter.

He seemed to have finally found a place where he could vent his passion. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed Gu Yuning's waist with both hands and fucked her directly.

"Uh--! Lu, Lu Suqian..."

Gu Yuning's eyelashes were wet and trembling, and his whole body was trembling.