2.10

Cage 10: Being fucked with a vibrator till water drips/Toyed with by the younger brother’s husband/Stealing the house/Half-meat

-----text-----

After the cake was done, it was already afternoon.

It's getting dark.

Gu Yuning still didn't wake up in the bedroom.

So Lin Shuyu put the finished cake in the refrigerator and sat on the sofa in the living room. He waited quietly. The sweet smell of cream on his body had not dissipated when the clock hanging on the wall passed by. .

At this moment, he seemed to overlap with Gu Yuning's figure from last night.

Night comes.

It was eight o'clock in the evening, four hours before twelve o'clock. Lin Shuyu surprisingly didn't want to disturb Gu Yuning's rest. He just wanted to see if the luck between himself and Gu Yuning was really bad.

At nine o'clock in the evening, Gu Yuning still didn't wake up.

The young man is very tired.

In the bedroom, Gu Yuning was sleeping soundly. He had no idea that his brother, who had always frightened him, had prepared a cake for him. He was not making up for it, but simply wanted to give him a cake.

But God has never favored Lin Shuyu.

At eleven o'clock in the evening, a phone call from home made him rush back.

When he came back again, it was already two o'clock in the night, and the cake could not be stored for that long, so Lin Shuyu opened the refrigerator and took out the cake that was about to melt, and ate a piece of it quietly. It tasted pretty good.

It's just that he has never been that keen on sweets.

So the cake with only a small piece missing was thrown into the trash can. Lin Shuyu's expression was no different from before, but it made people feel that he was in a bad mood for no reason.

very bad.

In the bedroom.

It was already getting late after Lin Shuyu took a shower. He lifted the quilt and held the sleeping Gu Yuning tightly in his arms. His nose was filled with the fragrance of Gu Yuning. Anyone could see the emotion in Lin Shuyu's eyes. I don't understand, it's like a thick black ink.

Does he regret it?

After all, if he hadn't been so bad a few years ago, maybe the relationship between him and Gu Yuning wouldn't have fallen into this miserable state.

No one knows the answer to this.

Eleven o'clock noon.

Gu Yuning slowly woke up after being held tightly in Lin Shuyu's arms. He subconsciously rubbed the man in front of him, thinking that he was still at the Yin family. But as his mind regained consciousness and the memory returned, Gu Yuning realized that he was holding the man in his arms. Who is his.

"Brother is awake?"

Lin Shuyu's voice was hoarse as if he had just woken up.

Gu Yuning's eyelashes trembled uneasily, and she closed her legs. The fullness in her vagina made him realize that the thing from yesterday had not been taken out. Her fingers slightly tightened the corners of Lin Shuyu's clothes. The blind and beautiful young man Timidly asked: "But...can you take that out?"

"What?" Lin Shuyu asked.

It was as if he really didn't understand what Gu Yuning was saying, but his finger pressed a button. In an instant, Gu Yuning whimpered, and the small massage stick in the flower hole moved, and the hole flesh clenched emptyly. That thing.