2.2

Cage 2: Naked/cowardly young man is forced by his younger brother to take off all his clothes

-----text-----

Yin Tian is a lawyer. He is nearly five years older than Lin Shuyu. The law firm he works for is very well-known. Most of his recent clients work in hospitals, so he still smells of disinfectant. .

Since Gu Yuning lost sight, his sense of smell and hearing have become more sensitive. He felt Yin Tian's approach and smelled the smell of disinfectant on his body. His breathing gradually became slower, and he was a little scared.

"Yeah. What, what's wrong?" Gu Yuning forced herself to answer.

Yin Tian didn't say anything. He just looked at Gu Yuning. There was no emotion in his eyes, just cold. He took off his glasses and said, "Nothing. Let's eat."

Stretching out his hand, the tall man held Gu Yuning's thin wrist and helped him up. During the contact, the man's high body temperature made Gu Yuning tremble. He rarely had such close contact with people, except Lin Shuyu. Besides, Yin Tian is the second one.

In the kitchen, Lin Shuyu had already prepared the meal. When he saw his brother being brought over by her husband's wrist, he did not have any doubts or other emotions. Instead, he silently stepped forward and secretly intercepted Gu Yuning from Yin Tian's hands.

"Brother, are you hungry?"

Gu Yuning had to turn her head slightly to see Lin Shuyu. The young man whose eyebrows were covered by his hair paused, shook his head, and said, "It's okay."

"Then let me feed my brother, okay? Otherwise, what will happen if my brother can't see and can't eat food?"

Lin Shuyu was still gentle on his face, but when he spoke, he cleverly avoided the direction that Gu Yuning could refuse, pulled him to sit down, and gave him his love bit by bit and seriously under the gaze of her husband. My brother is feeding me.

I didn't feel at all that the contact between them was too intimate.

Besides, this was in front of his real husband.

"Brother, open your mouth."

"No... no need..."

After the meal, Gu Yuning was almost restless. He didn't understand why Lin Shuyu was so enthusiastic about him. After all, the contact between the two of them was very rare except when they were children. He was not used to this.

It wasn't until after the meal that Gu Yuning heard Lin Shuyu's leaving footsteps and breathed out softly.

"Are you nervous?" Yin Tian, who had been observing him quietly, said.

A thin layer of sweat broke out on Gu Yuning's back, and her red lips were pursed even redder. Her dull eyes trembled, but she didn't know where to look. He didn't want to speak, but Yin Tian was really intimidating.

My heart was beating nervously.

"No, no..." Gu Yuning lied.

Yin Tian was wearing a simple white shirt, with the cuffs rolled up to the middle of his forearm, staring at Gu Yuning beside him.

Before this, he never understood why Lin Shuyu brought his useless brother to their common home, but now, he might understand a little better.

After all, it is indeed interesting to watch a weak animal with no ability to survive trembling in front of your eyes.

Yin Tian and Lin Shuyu do not love each other. Their marriage comes from their fear of trouble.

Although the urging from family members and the various ridicules from society are not troublesome, they will definitely cause trouble to them in the long run. Therefore, the two egoists met and got married in the eyes of everyone who disapproved of them.