1.18

Wife 18: Do monsters really have no feelings/"Yuning, come and meet me" [End]

-----text-----

The living room was quiet now.

Gu Yuning closed his eyes and quietly felt Duan Rong's heartbeat. In a daze, he smelled the smell of oranges, but he didn't like oranges the most. He frowned and Gu Yuning silently hid himself in Duan Rong's arms.

There is wind blowing outside the window, and the trees that have grown green leaves are stretching their branches and leaves.

The afternoon sun shone lazily on Gu Yuning. Today's weather was particularly bright. In a few days it would be the summer solstice. In a daze, Gu Yuning looked at everything in front of him and stretched out his arms to hug Duan Rong.

"I want to eat grapes."

His voice was very soft, but Duan Rong looked at him in surprise. Ever since he came back from the hospital, Gu Yuning's mood had gone up and down, making people feel scared for no reason. It seemed that as soon as he closed his eyes, the young man in front of him would change. It will just disappear.

The one who got up before Duan Rong was Jiang Yexi, who was sitting on the single sofa on the other side. He walked out expressionlessly.

No one saw that his fingers hanging by his side were twitching. The collapse in Jiang Yexi's heart was spreading all the way from his toes to his brain. After closing the door, Jiang Yexi took the elevator and went downstairs.

It was only when he was sitting in the car that he allowed himself to cry.

Crying quietly and soundlessly in the closed space, Jiang Yexi could not remember the last time he cried. He only felt that he was very powerless now. Obviously...it was obvious that Gu Yuning liked her from the beginning to the end. Holding his.

How...how did it get to this point...

Jiang Yexi punched the steering wheel as if to vent his anger, but this had no effect except further expanding his powerlessness.

In the past few days, from the joy of finding Gu Yuning, to the anger of discovering that he was being bullied, to now the strong feeling of powerlessness, Jiang Yexi could no longer tell what he wanted. Until now, all he wanted was what Gu Yuning wanted. Happy about this one.

For this purpose, he can do anything, whether it is kneeling down, whether his family wealth is gone, or whether he prays to God or Buddha, as long as his wish comes true.

The car started, and Jiang Yexi drove to the supermarket.

In the living room on the other side.

After Gu Yuning finished speaking, he fell asleep on Duan Rong's shoulder. After waiting for a while, seeing that the young man did not wake up, Duan Rong carried him into the bedroom that he could see at a glance from outside the house, straightened the quilt for him, and then walked out slowly.

Duan Rong had learned nothing in the month since he left Gu Yuning. He only learned how to make porridge. He planned to cook a meal for the young man as a celebration of leaving the hospital.

In the kitchen, every time Duan Rong did something, he would go out and take a look at Gu Yuning, who was still sleeping.

Time passes little by little.

In the bedroom, Gu Yuning opened his eyes, lifted the quilt, and got off the bed with his bare feet. When he stepped on the floor, his body swayed slightly. He was really weak.

The pale young man is still beautiful.

6688 still remembers the first time he saw Gu Yuning in this world, his appearance was very different from now.