2.6

Cage 6: He hopes Gu Yuning will be lucky/Yin Zhouze is a bastard/Plot

-----text-----

It's brothers.

This kind of taboo relationship cannot be expressionless no matter who it is in front of. Yin Zhouze paused slightly, picked up the suit jacket he threw on the sofa in the living room, and casually replied, "Oh."

Gone?

Gu Yuning leaned tightly on the man, her mind going blank, but Yin Zhouze's attitude really told him - it was gone.

Why?

Yin Zhouze took him out of this depressing house and pressed the elevator button.

In fact, Yin Zhouze didn't know why he was so calm. Maybe it was because Gu Yuning's previous state was too miserable, maybe because Lin Shuyu's reputation with him had already dropped to freezing point, so no matter how beastly he did, it was not enough. Strange.

A tall man walked out of the elevator holding the sickly and blind beauty in his arms.

His eyes turned.

Gu Yuning arrived at Yin Zhouze's home.

In a single-family villa that looks extremely luxurious from the outside.

In the bedroom on the second floor.

Gu Yuning was put on the bed by Yin Zhouze.

The naked young man was just lying on a big soft bed, without any fabric covering his body. The sunlight outside lazily poured into the room through the window.

"Little blind man, are your eyes caused by nature or nurture?" Yin Zhouze asked as his eyes scanned Gu Yuning's naked body.

Even if he is not a good person, I still hope that Gu Yuning's eyes can be cured at this moment. After all, no matter how stunning a beauty's imperfections are, she cannot be beautiful without flaws.

Gu Yuning's body was shaking slightly, but he was still afraid.

"...It's caused by the day after tomorrow. It can...can be cured."

Yin Zhouze didn't say anything after hearing this. He just leaned over and held Gu Yuning's ankle and asked, "Is it okay?"

What?

The blind young man could not understand what he was going to do based on the little information given by others, but as Yin Zhouze's actions became more and more excessive, Gu Yuning's eyes became redder and redder, and she whimpered softly: " Yes, yes..."

Anything is fine.

From the moment she arrived here with the man in front of her, Gu Yuning completely lost the ability to make decisions on his own. All he could say was "yes" or "ok".

"Well……"

The man's rough fingers gently touched the abused flower hole between Gu Yuning's legs. The two white and tender labia were opened by the fingers, revealing the tender red hole and the tip of the clitoris below.

Every part of the little blind man's body is exquisite and beautiful.

Yin Zhouze was not a beast. He just wanted to confirm to what extent the young man he brought had been raped, but he did not expect that Gu Yuning was actually a hermaphrodite.

The man's fingertips were covered with a layer of calluses that was neither thin nor thick.

Yin Zhouze is not a literary person like Lin Shuyu and Yin Tian. He loves violence, blood, and anything that can make his blood boil, such as boxing, bungee jumping, or countless things that stimulate his nerves.