5.15

Ex-boyfriend 15: The tender uterus squirts/Gu Yuning is going to be fucked badly by her boyfriend/Tokiomi’s threat

Clothes were scattered haphazardly on the ground.

Gu Yuning was pinned down tightly by Jiang Yanjing, and their breathing intertwined.

The hot and ferocious sexual organ kept pushing into the soft flower hole, and the glans was very fierce every time it entered, straightly fucking the uterine mouth hidden deep inside.

"Well--"

Gu Yuning's eyelashes were wet, her breathing was rapid, and her vagina was still swallowing the huge cock. The young man's moans were soft and soft, but he was afraid of being heard by others, so he could only try to restrain himself.

On the soft sofa, Jiang Yanjing moved fiercely, like a beast that had finally released all its restraints, enjoying the prey it had hunted.

The ferocious purple-black penis pushed open the layers of soft flesh again and again.

"Uh-huh..." A tear rolled down from the end of Gu Yuning's eyes. Her cold white fingers grasped Jiang Yan's frightened wheat-colored arm. She wanted to struggle, but she couldn't move. She could only let others control her, "F-ha... Damn...it's so hot..."

The sound of the penis entering the ear is very obvious.

Gu Yuning's red lips were slightly open, her eyelashes were trembling, and the pink cock under her body stood up, and it kept spitting out mucus as Jiang Yan fucked her in shock.

"Isn't Yu Ning afraid that we will be discovered by others?" The man asked in a low voice.

"Ah... no, woo... slow, slow down... uh..."

Gu Yuning's eyes were filled with tears, her vagina was trembling a little from being pushed, and the semen was uncontrollably pulled out of the vagina. Jiang Yan was shocked, as if he was rushing to fuck Gu Yuning through every thrust.

How could you not be afraid of being discovered by others?

Gu Yuning was scared, but Jiang Yanjing was really bad. Every time he fucked her, Gu Yuning couldn't control her moans.

Bite your red lips.

The man was breathing heavily.

Jiang Yanjing just looked at the young man under him. Every expression was familiar and he couldn't get enough of it. In his mind, Jiang Yanjing even had a picture of himself and Gu Yuning having sex here before.

They were all young at that time.

Youthful.

Whatever you want to do, do it boldly and freely, instead of being restricted everywhere like now.

"Oh no……"

Gu Yuning helplessly raised her wet eyes to look at Jiang Yanjing. In the flower hole, the hot and huge glans was already pressing against the delicate mouth of the uterus. With a slight touch, the tender uterus spurted out a trembling stream. sexual secretion.

Jiang Yan snorted in surprise, feeling very happy being sprayed.

"Nothing?" He lowered his head and asked, "Don't you want to make Yuning feel so good?" His voice was deliberately lowered when he spoke, as if he was silently telling Gu Yuning that there was someone next to him.

They are the ones who know best how crappy the soundproofing here is.

At that time, when having sex with Gu Yuning, you had to choose a good time period to ensure that no one was around.