11.4

Orphan 4: Brother Shi, Yu Ning said he likes me/Shi Ruoyi surrounded by countless secret admirers/Plot

-----text-----

Sobbing, Gu Yuning curled up in Shi Ruoyi's arms. After an unknown amount of time, she fell asleep with light breathing.

Turning around, Shi Ruoyi looked at his friend behind him and said in a controlled voice: "I may not be able to go to the graduation party." The implication was that he was chasing away guests.

Ji Xiu heard this, so he said "Okay", turned around and left hesitantly.

Time flies by day by day.

When the graduation party Ji Xiu mentioned came, a week had passed.

During this period of time, Gu Yuning almost became the little tail following Shi Ruoyi. No matter where Shi Ruoyi went, he had to follow him. Not only did he follow, but he also had to stutter out "brother" while walking step by step. If you are here, you will be behind you.

Very well behaved.

Especially after Gu Yuning received the toy bear from Shi Ruoyi some time ago, he basically held it in his arms every day. Whether he was eating or sleeping, he had to take his toy bear with him, including following behind Shi Ruoyi. thing.

The longer time passed, the more Shi Ruoyi cared about Gu Yuning.

Whenever he turned around or stopped, he could see Gu Yuning looking at him with a pair of dark, moist eyes, clear and bright, as if he could only be seen in those eyes.

For a whole week, Shi Ruo didn't go out even half a step because of Gu Yuning.

It wasn't until Ji Xiu came to the door again that day that Shi Ruoyi realized that he hadn't gone out to deal with this matter for a long time.

At 9:20 in the morning, in the bedroom on the second floor.

Gu Yuning was lying on the bed wearing cute little bear pajamas. Due to turning over, the pajamas on his body slipped up a little, exposing a little of his soft white belly. His hair was slightly messy and his nose was small. Next to Gu Yuning, there was Shi Ruoyi's position was just that there was a fluffy brown teddy bear between them at the moment.

When Ji Xiu opened the door, this was what he saw.

After clearing his throat, Ji Xiu was about to speak when he met Shi Ruoyi's clear eyes, where the words "Shut up" were clearly written.

Obviously, Shi Ruoyi had woken up a long time ago, but he didn't get up just so that Gu Yuning could sleep a little longer.

Just because as soon as he wakes up, it is inevitable that Gu Yuning will also wake up. No matter how sleepy he is, the child will first confirm whether Shi Ruoyi is within his sight. It seems that the incident a week ago left a deep impression on Gu Yuning. The same psychological shadow.

"..."

Looking at each other for a moment, Ji Xiu ignored Shi Ruoyi's gaze and walked quietly towards the bed. As he walked, he looked at Shi Ruoyi and the child beside him, and lowered his voice and said, "What are you doing?" Are you raising a son?"

Even if he is an adopted son, Ji Xiu has never seen anyone else like Shi Ruoyi.

I spent the whole day coaxing him to eat and sleep.

Anyway... Ji Xiu has never seen anyone else enjoy this kind of treatment at Shi Ruoyi's place. If this isn't raising a son, what else could it be?

"Shut up......"