8.5

CEO 5: Is it okay for my husband to be pregnant with my child/fuck my cold husband/divorce

"Why be gentle?"

Lin Zhiqing likes the way her husband looks now.

The purple-red sexual organ penetrated the fresh and juicy flower hole again and again, and every stroke made Gu Yuning tremble all over, "Uh... no... Zhiqing... put, uh ah... let me go, okay?"

Young people are constantly showing weakness.

Why?

Lin Zhiqing may have vaguely known what Gu Yuning wanted to do, but instead of refusing, he used it to manipulate her even more fiercely.

The head of the glans penis penetrates deep into the flower hole.

The tender red soft flesh pressed tightly against the bulging column, sucking it in small mouths, making Lin Zhiqing tense up with pleasure.

As the genitals moved in and out of the flower hole, Gu Yuning's cold white abdomen and originally flat abdominal muscles were propped up by a bulge, looking extremely erotic.

The man who was cold and had the aura of a superior was being pressed against the bathroom wall by his "little wife" and being fucked hard.

No matter how you look at it, it makes your blood boil.

The water mist in the bathroom dissipated somewhat.

As the shower was turned off, some ambiguous "puff, puff, puff" sounds began to appear gradually. Each sound made Gu Yuning more ashamed. Her slender fingers grasped Lin Zhiqing's back, and the strong young man was about to be fucked.

"Well--!"

The mouth of the uterus hidden deep in the flower hole is constantly being ground by the glans. It is very green and immature.

"Ah...no..." Tears rolled out.

Gu Yuning's secret flower hole, which had never been touched by anyone, was not only opened by others - Lin Zhiqing even wanted to push it into his womb.

How is this possible...

The young man opened his eyes, looked dimly at his wife who was dressed as a woman in front of him, and whimpered, all the words he wanted to say were shattered by the conflict.

"Don't...don't...haha..."

The uterine opening hidden deep inside was constantly being crushed by the glans.

With a little push, Gu Yuning let out an uncontrollable moan, which was so beautiful.

Lin Zhiqing looked at her husband.

After sensing where the genitals were colliding, the excitement in his bones continued to spread. His voice was hoarse and soft, and he asked: "Is this my husband's uterus? Is it okay to have sex until my husband is pregnant?"

"Huh?" He pressed Gu Yuning.

The huge and hot glans grinded the delicate mouth of the uterus until it trembled and spit out some juice to please it.

The cervix opened a small opening.

After being hit by the glans, the small opening opened wider, and Gu Yuning became more intolerable. Lin Zhiqing's voice kept ringing in his ears, but he only remembered the words "Fuck your husband until he gets pregnant."

...How can this be done?

Gu Yuning couldn't imagine what she would look like when she was pregnant with a child. Her belly gradually swelled until the suit could no longer hide it. Then, under the disguise of her "wife", she pretended to be at home with her to wait for the baby, and finally gave birth to the blood of the two. .