4.14

Little Widow 14: Shame/Yu Yunci’s Return/Past and Present Life/Dead Husband’s Mission Completed/Plot

-----text-----

"..."

There was no expression on Yu Ze's face, but the black mist around him became thicker. He remembered everything in the past, when he was hiding next to Gu Yuning after the injury.

The stupid evil ghost couldn't bear to leave the beautiful human even if he was about to die. He just wanted to follow him cautiously until forever.

Like it?

Yu Ze was a little sad, curling up on himself, his heart sank, but he felt it was normal, because he had been away from Gu Yuning for a long time, and he had made Gu Yuning suffer a lot of grievances. It seemed that it would not be impossible for him to have one more person to love him.

The evil ghost's obsession did not weaken, but became stronger.

But he still hopes that Gu Yuning is his.

On the other side, Gu Yuning, who had just been let go by Lu Yuxun, was breathing heavily. He looked down with helpless eyes. He lay on the bed and slowed down his strength. Gu Yuning had never felt that Yu Ze had left her for a moment. He It always felt like his late husband was always with him.

The chains around my ankles were very cold.

Lu Yuxun just looked at him and said, "I like you too."

"!"

Gu Yuning turned her head and looked at the well-dressed man behind her. Her eyes widened slightly, filled with disbelief - was she confessing?

But why?

Gu Yuning, who had always thought that Lu Yuxun was just infatuated with his body, whispered "Hmm". She seemed to be at a loss, just like Lu Yuxun.

"We will live here in the future. That villa is..." Lu Yuxun paused, "It was my mother's residence before she was alive. You should have heard of my experience, but it was overthrown and rebuilt. The one you live in is It’s the third floor, not the second floor, don’t be afraid.”

"Okay." Gu Yuning clasped the sheets with her fingers and pursed her lips. Although her body was in an embarrassing state, she was extremely pure.

Lu Yuxun said: "I know you don't have any feelings for me. These can be cultivated slowly in the future. I hope you can try to accept me, okay?"

Gu Yuning looked at her husband, who was now well-dressed. He didn't look like a madman on the bed at all. He looked very...simple?

But Gu Yuning had already accepted him when she married him.

It's just that there have been too many changes during this period. Yu Ze's appearance, Yu Yunci's identity, and... that dream, all these overwhelmed Gu Yuning, his voice became muffled, and the young man who thought of Yu Yunci nodded, "Okay. "

Still agreed.

So good.

Really well-behaved.

Whether it was the evil ghost hiding under the bed or Lu Yuxun standing right in front of Gu Yuning, they all thought he was very obedient.

Maybe it was because of Gu Yuning's missing, or maybe he really found some truth. Just when Lu Yuxun wanted to kiss Gu Yuning, the doorbell of the villa was rang——

"Ding dong——"

Lu Yuxun paused when he heard the sound, "I'll go downstairs and you have a good rest."