4.11

Little Widow 11: The stupid devil fucked the delicate wife very fiercely/the tender red nipples were sucked until they became swollen

-----text-----

After Gu Yuning finished speaking, Yu Ze said nothing and just held him quietly until he fell asleep after being tired from crying.

The stupid evil ghost who never searched for his own memories of his life was in trouble after Gu Yuning fell asleep, because no matter how hard he searched his brain, he could not find the scene the young man said.

While hugging Gu Yuning tightly, Yu Ze kissed him sadly.

The time comes in the afternoon.

While Gu Yuning was sleeping, Yu Ze kept touching him secretly, sometimes with his hands, sometimes with the tip of his nose, and sometimes he couldn't help but kiss him, completely unable to restrain the crazy nature in his body.

"..."

As soon as he opened his eyes, Gu Yuning noticed the condition of his body. After all the bad emotions were vented, the young man returned to his previous gentle and less rejecting character.

Even after realizing the evil ghost's wishes, he did not refuse, but took the initiative to lift up the pajamas that someone put on him. He said in a very soft voice, "W-want to drink?" There was a pink color behind his ears. .

Yu Ze suddenly raised his head and saw the human being waking up on the bed, so beautiful.

The evil ghost was always unsuspecting in front of Gu Yuning, and he didn't even notice when the young man woke up.

Gu Yuning's red and swollen nipples that had been sucked yesterday had returned to their previous pinkness, and they were trembling with snow-white milk beads flowing out. They were very fragrant. Yu Ze swallowed, and even though he tried his best to restrain himself, he still couldn't hold it back.

Why endure it?

This was given to him by his wife herself.

"Uh-don't, don't bite..."

The evil ghost with eyes full of infatuation didn't hear it, and even if he heard it, he would pretend not to hear it, because he is bad.

The sweet milk in your mouth fills your mouth the moment you suck.

Yu Ze liked this smell very much, because it was the fragrance of Gu Yuning. There was a faint redness in his eyes, his breathing was rapid, and the evil ghost who could not control his emotions would only express all his feelings on the surface.

To like is to like and to be discovered by humans.

Gu Yuning still couldn't see him, but it was good to be able to touch him.

His pink fingertips touched Yu Ze's hair, which was so hard that it pricked his hand. As the man sucked, Gu Yuning wanted to push it away, but after realizing who he was, she turned to pressing.

"Well..." His nasal voice was trembling.

The circles under her eyes turned red as the milk continued to be drank, both because of the pleasure and because of an indescribable itching.

The fair-skinned, raven-haired young man was lying on the messy big bed, his hands hanging in the air, his legs closed, his body trembling inexplicably, and tears falling from the corners of his eyes.

"Uh... don't, don't lick... you can't bite... ugh..."

Gu Yuning wanted to call Yu Ze "husband", but as soon as she opened her mouth, she was replaced by a moan.