9.14

Stepbrother 14: The boy was seduced by He Shengyang to kiss and have sex with him/Chu Yi’s panic/flesh

-----text-----

Does Yu Ning like to be fucked by others?

"..."

The fingertips trembled. Gu Yuning's first thought was not whether He Shengyang had a problem, but whether he had done something wrong, because He Shengyang didn't seem like the person who could ask this question.

"I……"

He Shengyang just stared at the boy.

He Shengyang was very smart, so smart that he could deduce the whole story just by looking at the relationship between Gu Yuning and Chu Yi. But it was precisely because of this smartness that He Shengyang was curious about what kind of magic power Gu Yuning had that could make him The younger brother with a bad personality was addicted to drugs, and he was invaded time and time again.

He loosened his grip on Gu Yuning's leg and stood up with a normal expression.

"Yu Ning doesn't want to answer me?"

Gu Yuning didn't know what she should say, her eyes were full of panic, she was holding her breath and was frozen in place, not even daring to move.

He Shengyang was forcing him.

Step by step, the young boy with a dull personality fell into the trap he had already created. "Why don't you speak? I'm just a little curious." He Shengyang's tone became more and more calm, but the more he acted like this, the more... It made Gu Yuning feel scared.

The young man opened his mouth slightly and replied in a trembling voice: "I..." He didn't even have the courage to raise his head and look at He Shengyang, "No, I don't like it."

"oh?"

He Shengyang never told Gu Yuning, or anyone else, that he could vaguely share Chu Yi's feelings at certain times, such as pain, when he was emotional, or...his dear brother and the person in front of him. When this person is having sex.

There is a wonderful connection between twins.

So He Shengyang could experience all Chu Yi's happy or painful emotions, and this afternoon, it was a hearty feeling. After hearing Gu Yuning's answer, He Shengyang said calmly: "But I like it. "

He expressed his abnormality calmly, much like a lunatic who was normal on the outside but rotten on the inside, but Gu Yuning knew that he was not.

Then the whole person became more rigid.

"I know the next words will make you confused about what to do, but Yu Ning, have you thought about how to deal with Chu Yi? And what about Aunt Jiang?" He Shengyang said unhurriedly, He just crushed all Gu Yuning's weaknesses, "If you haven't thought about it well, I can help you with all of this. The premise is that you must agree to have sex with me."

Gu Yuning looked pale.

He was stunned here, and subconsciously wanted to step back, but He Shengyang quickly grabbed his wrist and controlled it in place. After a pause, He Shengyang left a warm voice, "Think about it carefully," and left considerately. here.

He had a lot of patience to wait.

He Shengyang didn't like taking things by force. What he wanted was Gu Yuning's complete consent to be with him and to have sex with him, without any resistance.

The door was gently closed.

It took a long time for Gu Yuning to realize what had just happened.

He Shengyang wants to... have sex with himself?