1.8

Wife 8: Naked/Gu Yuning is about to collapse/“Please, please let me go/Plot

-----text-----

After several conversations, Xia Yi was about to leave. When he turned around and closed the door of the study room to leave, he glanced at Gu Yuning beside him. He paused and asked, "You..."

Gu Yuning was not used to being looked at naked like this. He lowered his eyes and his eyelashes trembled. He wanted Xia Yi to leave quickly, but he was afraid that this person who had finally arrived would leave.

Gu Yuning has lost the ability to ask for help from others.

He was like a canary raised by Jiang Yexi in a luxurious palace. The passage of time had made him numb. Apart from looking out the window every day and looking forward to the arrival of his master, Gu Yuning didn't know what he should do. But now He really needed to do something, so he asked: "Can you contact someone for me?"

Even though Gu Yuning knew that Duan Rong might have given up on him long ago, he still wanted to ask in person.

Xia Yi's slender fingers pinched the outline of the key in his hand. There was no expression on the face of the young man wearing a white shirt and suit pants.

Long before he came here, his colleagues warned him not to communicate too much with the people inside.

Xia Yi took out his mobile phone and asked in a cold voice: "Who to contact?"

Just as Gu Yuning was about to speak, the phone in Xia Yi's hand suddenly jumped out of the call interface. The three words "Jiang Yexi" were extremely dazzling. Gu Yuning watched in silence, and the "buzzing" ringing in his ears made his hands and feet feel cold.

On the other side, when he saw Gu Yuning asking for help from Xia Yi, Jiang Yexi had already driven here.

At the door of the study, Gu Yuning twitched her lips and smiled apologetically at Xia Yi, "Sorry, no need."

"……Um."

Taking back his phone, Xia Yi didn't know why Gu Yuning asked him to help contact someone. He turned his head and looked straight ahead in an undetectable blind corner. There was a trace of unhidden red light flickering quietly.

——He is being imprisoned and being monitored.

Xia Yi took back his cell phone and walked out without waiting for Gu Yuning to give it to him.

He suddenly wanted to find out who lived here.

Gu Yuning heard the twist of the key and the "click" of the lock, and sat on the sofa. He knew that he would have to wait here for a long time.

In fact, Gu Yuning didn't know whether he liked Jiang Yexi or not. It was just because the person in his memory was really good, so he waited until now with that little bit of undetectable hope.

It seemed like he really couldn't wait any longer.

Jiang Yexi, who came here in a hurry, just opened the door and saw the young man sitting on the sofa.

Over the past few days, he has not deliberately abused Gu Yuning. Apart from not letting him contact the outside world, he has given everything he should and should not have to Gu Yuning. Isn't it obvious that he came here like this before?

Why are you acting like you can't stand it now?

The young man sitting on the sofa turned to look at the person who came, paused and said, "I didn't do anything to Xia Yi, you don't have to be angry with me."

He felt that Jiang Yexi came here because of Xia Yi, so he was explaining to himself. There was no hint of the temper that a first wife should have. He was very quiet.