8.10

CEO 10: Gu Yuning is threatened by his sick wife/Husband, you are so slutty/Half flesh

-----text-----

In the office, assistants were constantly coming in and out carrying documents.

In the lounge across the door, Gu Yuning was pressed on the sofa by his wife.

The cold white fingertips tried their best to rest on the surface of the sofa. The black leather sofa made Gu Yuning's skin even whiter.

Lin Zhiqing waited for a long time before finally letting Gu Yuning enter with him.

He pressed on his noble husband, his eyes filled with Gu Yuning's appearance at this moment - not a trace of embarrassment, only an overly delicate face.

If the body hadn't clearly retained the traces caused by Lin Ze, Lin Zhiqing might have thought that everything he saw in the bedroom this morning was all an illusion.

"Does my husband's womb still contain my brother's semen?" he asked softly.

Lin Zhiqing had a few strands of his long hair hanging down, and his questions were very straightforward, even to the point of making Gu Yuning feel ashamed.

The indifference on the young man's face was as fragile as a piece of paper. Hearing this, he looked at Lin Zhiqing with slightly red ears, and asked hoarsely: "What do you want to do?"

There are so many things Lin Zhiqing wants to do.

There was only Gu Yuning in his eyes.

With an extremely beautiful appearance, he couldn't understand why Gu Yuning showed no sign of falling in love with him in the six months after their marriage. She was so cold-hearted and cold-hearted that she didn't even care about his emotions.

It seemed that Lin Zhiqing was just a tool he married to deal with his family.

"Does Yu Ning like me?" Lin Zhiqing asked seriously, "Or, have you ever liked me a little?"

Gu Yuning said nothing.

The original plot of this world in my mind reappeared before my eyes.

As the male protagonist, Lin Zhiqing realized that he fell in love with his adoptive father Si Yangu when he was seventeen years old, so he continued to have a secret love until three years later, on the day when he planned to confess to his adoptive father, Lin Zhiqing got his News of the need for marriage.

The person he married was Gu Yuning.

Seeing how his adoptive father didn't care about him, Lin Zhiqing agreed in anger.

He is not a good-tempered person and has a very bad personality.

Si Yangu's education methods since childhood were very iron-blooded, which made Lin Zhiqing always believe in the concept of winner being king. However, Gu Yuning, who had experienced many crises with the Gu family, became a complete waste in his eyes.

He hates his husband.

He even hated everyone or things related to Gu Yuning.

In the original plot, Lin Zhiqing cheated on her three times in total within six months of their marriage, but Gu Yuning didn't know about all of them.

He didn't even know that his wife was disguised as a woman until at a banquet, Gu Yuning, who wanted to appear with Lin Zhiqing, was rejected by his wife.

But on the night of the banquet, he witnessed a man with his wife's name and appearance appearing here, with a petite female companion standing next to him. Under the pursuit of people around him, Lin Zhiqing said playfully How incompetent and useless her husband really is.