10.5

Wife 5: Her virginity was lost during the live broadcast/The protagonist attacked her while watching/Gu Yuning went crazy with shame/Tender batch squirted

-----text-----

This barrage did not cause any splash.

After all, compared to this, the barrages in the live broadcast room are obviously more large-scale. All kinds of comments about wives, licking, and wanting to be kissed are flying all over the sky. Every one of them is embarrassing. So looking at them all, Xie Shuyi posted If the barrage is mixed in, it will no longer attract other people's attention.

In the hotel room.

Gu Yuning's dripping hole was still biting Shen Shen's fingers, swallowing and squeezing little by little, and her soft flesh was pink and moist, just as Shen Shen said, she hungrily swallowed the two fingers.

From the perspective of the live broadcast room, the tender pink patch between Gu Yuning's legs was eating the man's fingers, and the sound of "Gurgling" was heard, and the semen flowed down the man's joints.

Lots of juice.

[Ah ah ah ah, I am a pervert, I want to drink my wife’s water]

[Wife, can you sit on my face... and wash my face...! ! Abnormal +2]

[Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu This is my wife, you are not allowed to see it! (Crying) You are not allowed to lick either! (cry)】

【grass! Am I the only one who wants to watch the anchor being fucked until he squirts? 】

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dd upstairs, does your wife want to squirt from below, or use her pink dick to squirt urine? Suck it up - I hope the boss can fulfill my little wish QAQ]

There are countless comments like this.

But now, Shen Shen wasn't even distracted by his cell phone. His Adam's apple was rolling. He lowered his eyes and looked at the young man's wet pussy, swallowing his knuckles one by one, and spitting out his knuckles one by one.

Reluctant to leave.

Another finger was added.

No matter how much Shen Chen wanted to press the young man down on the bed and fuck him to pieces at this moment, he still held it back.

In the flower hole, the fingertips penetrated neither deeply nor shallowly, and only stayed in front of the hymen, stirring and thrusting. The sour and numb feeling coming from it made the young man at a loss. His eyes were red, and he could bear it without crying.

"Well... good, easy to hold on..."

Gu Yuning was very green when someone played with her for the first time. She whimpered and curled her fingertips slightly. She wanted to refuse, but she didn't stretch out her hand. She just moaned softly and prayed softly for Shen Chen to be gentler.

But after saying that, the man's questioning came.

"Why do you have to be gentle?" Shen Chen's eyes were sharp, completely different from his previous indifference. He held his mobile phone in his hand and ignored the barrage in the live broadcast room. He asked, "Don't anchors like being teased by others? But here is water. a lot of."

After speaking descriptively, he pulled out three of his fingers from the flower hole, ignoring the glittering liquid on them and the slightly dilated flower hole under his eyes. He looked at Gu Yuning solemnly and asked in a hoarse voice: "Why don't you speak?"

Say, what?

The young man with delicate features fell on the bed, his eyelashes were completely wet with tears, and his lips were red. He carefully observed Shen Shen's expression and said aggrievedly: "No, I don't like it..." He just wanted Shen Shen to be gentler.