10.13

Wife 13: Xie Shuyi's cleverness/Shen Shen's confession/There is a wolf before and a tiger behind/Plot

-----text-----

open the door.

Xie Shuyi followed Gu Yuning step by step. After confirming that the young man had not left him behind, his heart dropped back to its original position.

Gu Yuning is indeed as Shen Chen thought, a very self-aware and cautious person, but this does not mean that he has no sense of responsibility, regardless of whether the confession he agreed to Xie Shuyi in the morning was under coercion or under normal circumstances. , as long as he agrees, Gu Yuning will not go back on his word.

Likewise, as long as Xie Shuyi insists on their current relationship, Gu Yuning will be with him no matter what.

In the hotel, the main reason why Gu Yuning asked Shen Chen and the others to leave together was that he needed to rest.

The lights were turned on.

In the living room.

Xie Shuyi stood behind Gu Yuning. Before he could ask, the young man in front of him turned around and said calmly: "I don't know what you think now, but I usually don't go back on my promises to others."

"Xie Shuyi, if you really want to maintain this relationship with me, first of all..." Gu Yuning looked at him seriously and said, "I don't want my boyfriend to be a guy who has not graduated from high school and only knows how to talk. A child in love."

For Xie Shuyi, Gu Yuning currently only has this condition - go to school well.

After saying this, Gu Yuning took out the key to the house in his hand from the keychain, "This is the key here. If you agree to my request, it will be more convenient to come here in the future."

At least you don't have to squat at the door waiting for him to come home when his phone is out of battery and turned off.

Xie Shuyi stretched out his hand and took it blankly, his mind in a daze, feeling that everything happening now was different from what he had imagined.

Didn't Gu Yuning say he wouldn't come back?

Shouldn't Gu Yuning not want to be with him?

Wasn't Gu Yuning taken away by that old man?

Even at this time, Xie Shuyi never forgot to feel a heavy pull in his heart. Before his mind could think clearly about what was happening, his body took the initiative to hold Gu Yuning in his arms.

"Well......"

Gu Yuning was forced to lean on Xie Shuyi's shoulder. Her hair was slightly messy, and the loose clothes on her body made him even thinner at the moment. She pushed him away twice, but did not push away the 1.8-meter-tall boy in front of him. .

Xie Shuyi hugged his waist tightly, and before he could recover, he asked in disbelief: "Really? You agreed to be with me? Can we live together? Gu Yuning, you are not lying." Me?"

Even if Gu Yuning was lying to him, Xie Shuyi would not give him a chance to tell the truth.

It's 8:20 p.m.

Gu Yuning hadn't eaten anything all day, so she leaned on his shoulder and said "hmm" helplessly. Her face was slightly pale, as if she didn't understand why Xie Shu was so excited. After thinking about it, she felt it was very reasonable.

If Xie Shuyi wasn't so excited, Gu Yuning would only feel that he had found the wrong person.

"So can you agree to my request? Young Master." the young man asked.