8.12

CEO 12: Oral sex/Gu Yuning’s bite was very raw/Watched by father-in-law/In embarrassment/Half-meat

-----text-----

"Yes." Si Yangu turned back to look at his adopted son's husband, "Back?"

Gu Yuning nodded in his gaze, not feeling guilty at all for not being home for almost a week. After lowering her eyes and changing her shoes, Si Yangu just watched Gu Yuning walking towards the third floor.

It's nine o'clock in the evening.

The lights in Lin Zhiqing's room haven't been turned off yet.

"Knock knock" a clear knock on the door sounded.

Lin Zhiqing's eyes were obviously bloodshot, and he was still racking his brains to think of how to let Gu Yuning go home.

It has been almost a week, and there is no news about who Gu Yuning has been with, whether it is the life assistant or the friends who work with Gu Yuning.

But the more this happened, the more anxious Lin Zhiqing became.

Because there are many suitors of Gu Yuning outside, ranging from his former classmates as a young man to current company management, and even Lin Zhiqing's friends, many of them like Gu Yuning.

——His husband is in high demand.

This is not the first time Lin Zhiqing has become aware of this problem.

Hearing the knock on the door, Lin Zhiqing thought it was Lin Ze again. Ever since that man had sex with Gu Yuning, he had completely settled here. No matter how Lin Zhiqing ridiculed or taunted her, he would not move away, just to get the first opportunity.

Frowning, Lin Zhiqing opened the door. He thought that what he saw would be his brother's particularly annoying face, but instead he saw her husband standing outside the door.

"..."

The whole person froze in place.

Almost subconsciously, Lin Zhiqing lowered his head and looked at his current clothes. After confirming that he was not embarrassed at all, he greeted Gu Yuning with a trembling voice, "Hubby, are you... back?"

"Um."

Gu Yuning looked at his wife whom he hadn't seen for half a month, his eyes behind the lenses were extremely cold, "Can I go in?"

"Ah? Oh..." Lin Zhiqing grabbed the door handle and hurriedly let go, "Okay."

There was no trace of the irritability he had in the lounge at all during his actions. He was like a big dog that knew it had made its owner angry, with its ears drooped and cautiously trying to please.

Gu Yuning entered.

As they walked, the young man took off his glasses and said, "Lin Zhiqing, do you want to have sex with me?"

"What?"

Lin Zhiqing had just walked to Gu Yuning when she heard his words. Gu Yuning turned her head to look at him, took a deep breath, tried hard to suppress the subtle fear of sex in her heart, and repeated calmly: "Do you want to Want to have sex with me?”

"Right now."

Gu Yuning's taste returned to its original state the day after he didn't see Lin Zhiqing, and he couldn't taste any food.

During this period, Gu Yuning sought medical treatment, but the doctor could not do anything. After persisting for half a month, Gu Yuning couldn't stand it anymore. Under the threat of Lin Zhiqing like a madman, he could not find anyone to sleep with outside. What's more, his body was not in good shape. Allow yourself to do this.