7.6

Cheating 6: Handsome man on the construction site/Young man is kissed by his sick husband/Plot

-----text-----

Ji Yihe puts on Gu Yuning's clothes.

very gentle.

Ji Yihe was always gentle at this time, but something was different today. After helping Gu Yuning get dressed, the man lowered his head and kissed his lips, kissing him carefully.

So good.

Gu Yuning was kissed by him obediently and his teeth were pried open. Ji Yihe went deep into his mouth and played with the young man. He did not close his eyes, but looked at Gu Yuning's red eyes and trembling eyelashes in a morbid manner.

There was never a moment when Ji Yihe realized that this was his wife.

Gu Yuning is his.

Sunlight streamed in through the window. Ji Yihe raised his head and kissed Gu Yuning's lips lustfully, "Yuning, would you like to go to the company with me today?"

In the past, after Gu Yuning was teased by others, he would be carefully coaxed and seduced by Ji Yihe to ensure that the young man would obey Ji Yihe's words next time. Ji Yihe's company was where Gu Yuning went most often.

The tired young man didn't want to answer, so his husband took it as his acquiescence.

During breakfast, Gu Yuning learned that Gu Ye had left very early this morning. His fingertips trembled. Before the fear of being discovered hit him, Ji Yihe gave the answer, but Gu Ye didn't notice.

In the company.

As soon as Gu Yuning arrived at Ji Yihe's office, he went to the lounge inside. He didn't want to disturb Ji Yihe's work, and he also wanted to catch up on some sleep.

2 p.m.

Gu Yuning woke up on the big bed in the lounge. All the marks on her body caused by Gu Ye had faded a lot. Her eyebrows were moist. The cell phone beside her pillow was still buzzing faster than the last.

The phone picked up.

"Where are you going? Why didn't you tell me." It was Gu Ye.

Gu Yuning's still somewhat unconscious brain suddenly woke up. He opened his mouth and said softly and slowly: "Brother, I...I don't want to divorce Ji Yihe."

Eyes sore.

"..."

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

Gu Yuning could clearly sense Gu Ye's incomprehension, but what could he do? Did he discover all the chaos last night?

Feeling powerless, Gu Yuning curled up on the big bed, breathing lightly, waiting for Gu Ye's scolding.

The brother who used to be calm and venomous didn't say anything, but asked softly, "Yuning, do you really like Ji Yihe that much?"

"Buzz--" His mind went blank.

The reprimand of waiting did not come, and the rationale for waiting was not told by Gu Ye. Instead, there was a sentence of helplessness as an elder.

Gu Yuning's breathing was trembling, and she was at a loss. Finally, she said a soft "hmm" in Gu Ye's silence and hung up the phone hastily.

Slow down.

The door to the lounge was pushed open.

Ji Yihe looked at Gu Yuning and asked, "Are you awake? Are you hungry?"

Gu Yuning did not answer, but asked softly, "...Husband, can you, can you not send those videos to others?"

Ji Yihe and Gu Yuning both know what the word "video" refers to.