10.6

Wife 6: The beautiful wife was fucked until she became incontinent/forced to call her husband/crazy/her pink hole was rubbed red

-----text-----

"Oh... don't... say those words... uh..."

Gu Yuning's eyes were red, thinking that as long as she answered the man's question, he would let him go, but she forgot that his obedience and obedience would only make people want to play with him more.

It's better to go a little too far, and a little more too much.

Until he choked up and cried out, or until he couldn't help but beg for himself to let him go.

Shen Chen's heart was beating very fast. Obviously, the audience in the live broadcast room was also very excited about this, especially those viewers whose barrages had been read by Shen Chen. Soon, one barrage after another would make Gu Yuning even more ashamed. Float out.

Very bad.

Both Shen Chen and the audience are very bad, and they all like to see the pretty anchor being played bad.

Thinking of the barrage that she accidentally saw before, asking Gu Yuning to urinate, Shen Shen raised her eyebrows and didn't know what to say, so she whispered: "Why don't you say those words?"

"Well……"

The tender red cavity struggled to swallow the heavy, thick black cock. The soft flesh was rubbed and itched, so it could only wrap tightly around the thick shaft, the juice was crystal clear, and the pleasure flowed towards Gu Yuning with the heavy manipulation.

The young man's ears were completely red. He didn't understand why Shen Chen still asked himself, "If you don't want it, you don't want it." But thinking of the shameful experience just now, Gu Yuning could only say in a soft voice: "Because it's... ugh... it's very shameful..."

It was clear that when I was live-streaming, I didn't feel anything when watching those barrages, and I even found them interesting. But when all this was read out by a man in bed with a cold voice, it was so shameful that I wanted to crawl into the ground.

Better never to come out again.

The more he thought about it, the more unbearable Gu Yuning became. His legs trembled and he wanted to close them again. However, in the next second, Shen Chen slapped the white flesh at the base of his legs again with his hand. The sound was clear and clear, and the emotion that made Gu Yuning shy came back again. came out.

Hot all over.

"Uh... don't..."

Very shameful.

It was really embarrassing, especially when Gu Yuning knew that all of this was broadcast live.

"Ashamed?" Shen Chen asked.

The mobile phone in his hand shook for a moment, then returned to normal in the next second. Not only did he think Gu Yuning was cute at the moment, but the young fans in the live broadcast room also felt the same way.

【cao! What kind of pornographic plot is the wife getting her legs spanked? ! ! (roar)】

【Help ah ah ah! ! My wife is ashamed, my wife is crying and saying that he is ashamed... Damn, the pleasure level is soaring——! ! 】

[Aww, damn it! I can’t think of anything to say! I just want to fuck my wife! 】

[Shasha - Suck your saliva, am I the only one who thinks my wife’s pussy is really beautiful? ! 】

[Hey, I want to lick my wife’s pussy! ! ! 】

【cute! (Licks wife until she faints) (Amnesia) (Licks again) Ahhhh, I like it! 】