5.3

Ex-boyfriend 3: Doggy style/Jiang Yan pinned her down on the bed and fucked her until she squirted/Uterine spasms/Yu Ning was going bad

-----text-----

Jiang Yanjing was indeed a beast. He was scolded by the young man, but the penis underneath him became even harder and hotter. The man's stern brows were staring straight at Gu Yuning, his Adam's apple rolling, "Baby, do you want it?"

Gu Yuning's ears were completely red. She lay on the bed and barely raised her head, "Jiang Yanjing, you poked me."

"!"

This sentence undoubtedly added fuel to the fire.

Jiang Yanjing unbuttoned his trousers with one hand. His wheat-colored skin made him very sexy at the moment. A purple-black cock jumped out. It was as thick as an arm, and it was scary no matter how you looked at it.

The glans that was spitting out mucus poked the young man's white and soft buttocks, forming a soft pit, and even had the faint intention of pushing downwards.

Gu Yuning felt it, but she couldn't break free from Jiang Yanjing's control. Her body, which had been dormant for three years, kept trembling slightly because of the man's approach.

"Jiang Yan was shocked..."

"Um?"

The desire in Jiang Yan's startled eyes almost engulfed the young man in front of him, "Don't Yu Ning like it?"

As he said that, he spread Gu Yuning's legs and pressed his glans against the young man's vagina, which was already leaking semen.

Gu Yuning's breathing tightened, and her struggling movements gradually became lighter. Jiang Yan was shocked when Jiang Yan's hot penis rubbed the pink hole bit by bit until she saw that transparent vaginal fluid continued to flow out from there.

The young man with overly delicate eyebrows was lying on the soft big bed, with a tall man pressed behind him. His hands were controlled and no one was allowed to even struggle.

The glans slowly entered the tender pink hole.

Tears welled up in Gu Yuning's eyes, "Don't...Jiang Yanjing, I haven't done it with anyone else..."

Of course Jiang Yanjing knew.

He also knew that only when he was in bed would the young man in front of him be a little softer on him, "So Yu Ning wants to expand?"

Following Jiang Yanjing's naughty words, Gu Yuning thought of the scene when they had sex for the first time. She was forced to sit on his face, her vagina pointed at Jiang Yanjing's thin lips and someone stuck out his tongue. Keep licking.

The delicate clitoris is occasionally squeezed by the man's tall nose.

There was a lot of vaginal fluid flowing out, it was very exciting and very shameful.

"Shut up."

Biting her lip, Gu Yuning's ears were red and she didn't want to pay attention to the man who was getting worse. "Use, use your fingers... uh--!!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Yanjing straightened his waist and went in.

The huge and hot sexual organ broke open the tight flower hole and penetrated deeper bit by bit until he and Gu Yuning were completely in contact with each other. The veins on the man's arm bulged: "Does it hurt?"

"..."

Tears continued to flow down Gu Yuning's eyes, and her narrow waist trembled under Jiang Yan's body, "Oh... crap, nonsense."