2.4

Cage 4: The tender uterus was fucked open by the crazy brother/bathroom play/Yin Tian outside the bathroom door

-----text-----

At this time, Lin Shuyu was like a man who would do anything to get the love of his husband, and even entered a period of madness.

Gu Yuning's dull eyes shed tears one by one.

Out of sight, Lin Shuyu stood in front of him and gently caught his tears with his fingertips.

Of course, Lin Shuyu couldn't let Gu Yuning give birth to the so-called child, but he was really angry, so he vented all his anger on Gu Yuning. How could Lin Shuyu not know how ferocious he looked now, but he It cannot be changed.

No matter how much a child who has grown up in a suffocating family environment wants to change, the shadow of his parents will appear on him step by step. Lin Shuyu is a beast who is always good at disguising himself, but why is Gu Yuning, a "monster" who was abandoned since childhood, so good?

This isn't fair.

Lin Shuyu controlled Gu Yuning's hands and pressed him against the bathroom wall. His eyes were dark, "Brother, please be obedient, okay?" He was threatening Gu Yuning.

"..."

Gu Yuning whimpered. He was very pitiful. He was wet all over and his eyes were red. He was forced to stand on the water-stained tiles, his white back pressed against the cold wall, and tears fell from his eyes.

Why would he believe that Lin Shuyu had changed for the better?

Be obedient?

Gu Yuning's eyelashes trembled and she nodded slowly under Lin Shuyu's gaze. He would be obedient.

He can't see, so what can he do if he disobeys? Was he sent to his husband's bed by Lin Shuyu? Shamelessly open your legs to your brother's husband again and again until you give birth to a child?

"Excellent reputation..."

Gu Yuning's eyes were red. He had always been weak, so after being threatened twice, he begged in a low voice, "Don't... don't let me have a child, okay? Please..."

Gu Yuning doesn't want that.

He didn't want his already sick body to "collapse" further.

Because in that case, not only his body will collapse, but also him as a person.

Even though Gu Yuning clearly knew how cheap she was, she still stubbornly wanted to maintain her remaining self-esteem.

Lin Shuyu chuckled. There was no irony in his words, but it made Gu Yuning feel ridiculed for no reason. "It's not impossible if brother is obedient."

As soon as the words fell, Gu Yuning's legs were opened again.

The flower hole that had been expanded by fingers was wrapped by two white and tender labia. A hot and ferocious cock was pushed straight away, and Gu Yuning fucked her hard while Gu Yuning whimpered.

"Uh ah... no..."

The young man's fair wrist, Lin Shuyu, was pressed against the smooth wall. Gu Yuning's lips were very red, and her breathing was rapid. As the huge thing entered, her body continued to tremble.

Very big...

The countless soft flesh in the flower hole were all pressed against Zhu's body, being crushed hard by the genitals, and the crystal clear vaginal fluid slowly flowed out.

Lin Shuyu's Adam's apple rolled up and down. Even though he had not played with Gu Yuning's body for two years, the sense of compatibility from his soul still made his back tingle.