Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose

"Wow." you nod at the list of superstars on Drake's bracket for his cruiserweight tournament. "Impressive for a first attempt, one team though if I may?" You ask him.

"Yeah go ahead, anything to make this thing a hit with the fans." Drake nods welcoming criticism.

"You've got TJ Perkins set to go against Lince Dorado for a first round match." You point out. "Both of them are flyers so there's no contrast, if you switch Lince with Tyler Bate it'll make for a much better match for both." You explain.

Drake nods and switches the names around a bit, you nod in approval and go to leave.

"Just let me know if you need anymore help Drake, I'll be on Raw tonight helping Kurt hold things down." You tell him as you walk to the door.

"Sure thing, thanks y/n." Drake nods as he waves you off. You turn the corner and head off to meet Kurt to discuss the plan for the nights Raw.

On the way down to Kurt's office you run into Dean and Seth, two members of Raws most popular tag team.

"Well look who it is." Seth greets you with a devious smile.

"Angles little helper." Dean joins in with a smile. "What brings you here so early babe?" He asks you.

You raise a brow at the pair, they were trouble when Roman wasn't around to keep them in check.

"On my way to go see the boss, what's it to you two?" You tell him hoping they'll let you go without a struggle.

Seth and Dean share a look before turning back to you.

"It just so happens that we need to have a talk with him to, mind if we join you?" Seth asks you with a sly grin.

They were up to something, you didn't know what yet. But it was something. "Do I have a choice?" You ask sarcastically. Both men smile giving you your answer, so you continue walking with them either side of you.

"Heard you were talking to Drake Maverick earlier." Dean tells you.

"Not thinking about leaving us are ya n/n?" Seth adds as he looks down at you.

"Maybe." You reply. "Drake is offering a better job then Angle is." You bluff them to see a reaction. Both men glance at each other.

"Not trying to get away from us are you?" Dean asks you, you shrug with a grin.

"Who knows maybe me and Dean will just have to drop a few pounds and become cruiserweights then." Seth replies, before you nor Dean can answer you arrive at Kurt's office.

"Well it's been a pleasure seeing you two again, but I've got things to do. Chau." You nod to the pair as you slip in the office, when you get inside Kurt's waiting for you.

"There you are y/n, I've been waiting for you." He tells you a bit impatiently.

"Sorry Kurt." You apologize. "You're muscle men have been all over my lately." You tell him nonchalantly as you sit down.

"Seth and Dean?" Angle replies as he does the same and looks at you. You nod and grab a paper. "Why are they after you?" He asks you.

"Cause Rom's out on injury and he's like 90% of their impulse control." You joke looking at plans for the night. "Asuka and Sasha, nice." You comment.

"Well just watch yourself, those two are trouble." He warns you, this earns a chuckle from you.

"Oh yeah so scary." You wave him off. "Those two are anything but scary." You tell him. "Deans like a lost puppy with a temper, and Seth is a huge fucking goof." You explain.

"You seem to know a lot about them." Kurt replies a smile playing on his lips. "Why is that?" He asks.

"Know thy enemy Angle." You reply putting a hand up for emphasis.

"Huh yeah enemy." Angle mumbles under his breath, a knock comes at the door and you move to open it.

"Ugh you're back." You fake groan as you see Seth standing in the doorway Dean behind him.

"Nice to see you to gorgeous, we told you we needed to talk to the bossman. " He reminds you.

"Let them in y/n." Kurt calls to you, you slide away from the door and let the pair in. "What can I do for you boys?" He asks as they walk in.

"Yeah." Dean nods. "We need a match, rolling without Romans doing us no good when we can't wreck face." He tells Angle.

"Yeah man we're itching for a match man." Seth adds desperate for something to do.

"Do we have any open cards y/n?" Kurt asks you, you skim through the cards for the night.

"It just so happens we do, but the question is should we give it to them?" You ask with a smile.

Seth and Dean look at you, Angle shrugs from his desk.

"You're in charge of booking mid cards, it's up to you." He tells you, seth and Dean look at you with puppy eyes.

"Come on babe, do us a favor." Dean Begs you.

"Yeah come in sweetheart." Seth nods with Dean. "We need this man." You look at both of them.

"Hmmm." You muse enjoying the power of making them beg for it. "Do you to really want it that bad?" You ask them both. The pair both look at you sad and begging for this. "Fine." You nod at them. "But you two owe me." You tell them.

"Owe you?" Dean replies, Seth hits his arm lightly and nods.

"Deal. Just let us know what you need and we're there." He tells you quickly before Dean ruins it.

"Will do, now get going before I change my mind." You tell them, they both nod and scamper out the door.

When their gone you turn back to Kurt who sits looking rather entertained with himself.

"Since when is it my job to book cards?" You ask him cracking a smile.

"Ha." He chuckles. "Since it became entertaining for you to do so." He replies. You both laugh and go back to doing actual work.