Seth Rollins

The MetLife stadium stared back at you as you parked in the parking lot, tension high in the air. Tonight was WrestleMania 35, and you had the pleasure and the pain of being apart of the main event. Seth Rollins VS Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title. Being Seth's manager you couldn't wait to see him in the main event, and to help him win as usual. But as his girlfriend, you were worried about him.

You make your way to the locker room, knowing that Seth was already there preparing. You knock twice on the door before entering then turn the knob.

"Sorry i'm late babe." You announce yourself to the room as you step inside. "Traffic was bad on the way here." You explain.

You find Seth looking over a couple of different sets of gear that he had the option of wearing for the match, all in different patterns and colors. You smile a little when you notice how deep in concentration he is.

"You know you'll look hot in any of them right?" You giggle and hug him from behind.

"Yeah i know." He sighs and entwines your arms with his. "Which one do you think i should go with." Seth decides to ask you to pick.

You look over the three sets of gear, one white with black outlines, one a navy color, and one red with grey outlines. You think about it for a moment then point to one.

"You do look gorgeous in white." You point to the white one. "And i have clothes that will match it nicely.

You walk over to your bag and pull out a pair of white skinny jeans and a black tank top, as well as some black boots that you had been waiting for a special occasion to wear.

"Woah." Seth eyes the boots and the tight jeans. "I thought i was the main event?" He teases you with a grin.

"Who's says we can't both be the main event?" You reply with a playful grin. "Plus these get me distraction points for you." You kick your tennis shoes.

"And what if i don't want you putting yourself out in the line of fire for me?" Seth replies, a little more serious this time.

"Ah don't worry about me babe." You kiss his cheek. "I always make sure to play it safe." You change clothes then go to head out again. "I'll be back in a bit." You tell Seth your leaving before you go.

Confident that Seth was going to win, and also having worry in the back of your mind in case he didn't you had a plan. You make your way down the hall to Seth's newly back brother in arms, Roman.

"Rom, it's me." You knock on the door only to have it open for you.

"Well don't you look good." Roman comments on your outfit.

"Thanks." You grin and walk fully into the room.

You go ask about Dean only to stop when you see him sitting in a chair further in the room.

"Dean." You nod to him.

"Rom's right, don't you look all dolled up." Dean also comments on the outfit.

"Looking good isn't a crime boys, besides. The boots came from Renee." You look at Dean with a grin. "We wear the same shoe size." You shake the boots a little bit.

Dean rolls his eyes at you innocently, Roman shakes his head and takes a seat in one of the chairs in the room.

"How is he?" He asks you, regarding Seth.

"Nervous, but confident he'll win at the same time." You inform him of the state of your boyfriend. "I plan on running interference as best i can, but i'm counting on you two to be ready if things get out of hand." You remind the pair. "And to come out and be friendly if we manage to pull this off." You look to Dean when you say this.

"I promise to play nice." Dean puts his hands up in defense.

"Mhm." You reply. "I'm counting on the two of you, i can handle Paul all day. But if i'm being honest, Brock scares me a little." You admit what you'd been worried about all day.

"Don't worry Y/N." Roman pats you on the back. "We'll always have you and Seth's back, no matter what." He assures you.

"Alright." You nod, feeling a bit better. "I better be getting back, see you guys at the end of the show." You head back to Seth's locker room.

When you get back to Seth's locker room you find that he's changed into his ring gear, the white gleaming in the lowlights of the room.

"Man, i've got one hot boyfriend." You tease with a grin as you shut the door.

"And i've an even hotter girlfriend." Seth teases right back. "You ready to do this?" He asks you as he pulls you to his side.

"Yeah, lets go get you a title belt." You nod with determination.

Seth nods and the two of you head out to the entrance to the ramp, when you get there you see Paul and Brock walk out to the ramp. You scoff at the both of them and wait for your cue with Seth.

"You've got this babe." You give Seth a lucky kiss on the lips before his music starts up and the two of you walk out to the ramp.

The crowd around you cheers as the two of you walk down the ramp and to the ring, you get in the ring and introduce Seth. Mocking Paul for fun, and for some last minute mind games. The bell rings as you slide down to the floor out of the way.

You play cheerleader for Seth for the next 45 minutes, a few close calls are avoided by you making sure to get in the way, or take the attention of the ref away from the ring. You work your ass off for Seth until it finally comes down to a stop. As soon as you see Brocks head bounce off of the mat you are next to Paul in a second.

"Hey Heyman." You call his name and walk right up to him. "This is for Seth." You deliver a well timed punch to the face of Heyman just as the ref's hand hits the mat for the third time.

The bell rings and you are in the ring in a split second, title belt in hand from the ref. You hand it to Seth and grin when the SHIELD music fills the arena and Dean and Roman make their way down to the ring.

"Congrats babe, we're proud." You hand Seth the belt and throw on the SHIELD shirt that Dean hands you.

The four of you do the SHIELD salute in the middle of the ring, solidifying you as an official SHIELD member and Seth as the new universal champion. Things couldn't be better for you, or your boyfriend.