Elias

"It's not fair and we both know it!" You glare at Hunter with a hand on your hip and fire in your eyes. "How do you expect him to win anything against Lashley when he's got that little gremlin Lio Rush helping him cheat?" You were furious after witnessing your boyfriend, Elias, once again loose to Bobby Lashley, all thanks to Lio Rush.

"I don't know what to tell you Y/N." Hunter shakes his head as he looks down at you. "Lio didn't do anything drastic enough to constitute me or the referee to sanction a disqualification, or bar him from ringside." He explains in a calm tone. The last thing he needed was you yelling at him in public like this.

"Fine." You reply in a huff. "Since you refuse to get your head out of your ass, guess i'll have to fix this myself." You turn sharply on your heel to leave.

"Y/N!" You hear hunter call after you from down the hall, but you ignore it.

You walk back to Elias's locker room to see how he was doing, your boyfriend never really took losing well. Of course, him losing was a rare thing.

"Knock knock." You turn the knob to the locker room door and step inside.

"What did Hunter say?" Is the first thing that Elias asks as you shut the door behind you.

"Nice to see you to." You laugh lightheartedly. "But i'm afraid that i have bad news." Your tone becomes heavier. "Apparently according to our brilliant boss, Lio hasn't done anything to sanction a disqualification or a bar from ringside, his words." You watch with soft eyes as Elias nods his head, you'd known him long enough he was angry though.

"Damnit." He runs his hand through his damp hair. "Now i really am never going to beat Lashley." He sighs.

You sigh and walk over to your boyfriend and take a seat next to him, nothing bothered you more than seeing this cocky and carefree man upset with something.

"Hey." You pull Elias's attention to you. "Don't you go quitting on me now, next week you're gonna wrestle Lashley again." You explain firmly to your boyfriend, a plan slowly taking form in your head. "And you aren't going to give Lashley's pet hobbit a second thought, you're going to leave him for me to deal with. Okay?" You crease your eyebrows in a serious look as Elias looks back at you with an impressed smile.

"Yes ma'am." He nods his head with a grin.

"Alright then." You get up to your feet with a look of determination on your face. "I'm gonna go get this match set, you rest. And please, take a shower." You take a second to address that fact that the love of your life smelled like a high school gym locker room.

"Okay sweetheart." Elias nods his head.

You smile and head out the door and back to Hunter's office to make sure that Elias got his match with Bobby during the next Raw. The walk to Hunter's office doesn't take long, but on the way there you run into Lio Rush.

"Lio." You side eye the smaller man as you pass him in the hall.

"Y/N." Lio replies with a bright smile.

It didn't take a genius to notice that Lio was into you, at least partly. The way he was always glancing at you during matches, or eyed you up when the two of you would pass in the hall. You drop the side eye and mimic Lio's grin.

"I like your shoes Lio." You compliment him.

The smile and compliment was meaningless enough to not sanction a jealous boyfriend out of Elias, but still good enough to make sure that you had Lio's attention.

"Hey thanks." Lio takes the bait just like you'd hoped.

You nod and turn into Hunter's office, it doesn't take much to get him to book the match. Anything to keep you from throwing a fit in his office. Triumphant you walk back to Elias's locker room to see if he's ready to leave.

"Please tell me that you showered?" You ask as you once again step into the superstars locker room.

"I did." Elias replies as he pulls on a normal pair of jeans and stuffs his gear into a duffel bag. "Did you work your magic and get my match booked?" He asks as his gaze falls on you.

"I did." You nod. "I somehow always get what i want when it's Hunter i'm asking." You grin to yourself.

"Should that worry me?" Elias chuckles in a joking tone.

"Nah." You reply. "I'm not into corporate guys, everyone knows musicians are where it's at." You giggle.

"Can't argue with that." Elias nods as he picks up his bag and guitar, a shirt now covering his chest. "Ready to go?" He asks you.

You nod and the two of you head back to the hotel for some sleep before you both had to hit the road again.

The week flies by as it usually does in the wrestling business and you walk next to Elias into the arena for Raw. The two of you part ways for a little bit while you find out when Elias's match with Bobby is. On the way back from finding out the time card for the match you happen to run into Lio again.

"Hey Lio." You greet the man with a smile, even though you can feel yourself hating him.

"Hey Y/N." Lio greets you with a grin as usual. "Where are you off to?" He asks you.

"Just back to the locker rooms is all." You reply as you try to keep your smile. "Anyway, i like your jacket, but i gotta get going." You throw a compliment his way and get out of there before anymore flirting can start.

When you get back to the locker room Elias looks ready to go, you giggle at how ready he is and play with his guitar.

"Any idea what song the great Elias will be playing for the fans tonight?" You ask as you strum the guitar.

"I was thinking some of my greatest hits." Elias replies. "Bobby Lashley sucks, and maybe, Who Let a Kid Hang Out With Bobby Lashley." He chuckles.

"Ooh." You grin. "Those are classics." You giggle and hand the guitar back to him. "We better get going, and remember. Leave Lio to me." You remind Elias before giving a small kiss for good luck.

The two of you walk to the curtain and Elias goes first, to start on his song. You wait for him to get finishes with the gig then head out yourself, smiling at Corey's comment as you walk by the commentary table.

"Must be our lucky day Cole, because it looks like Elias's beautiful girlfriend Y/N L/N is coming down to support him." You grin and walk down to the ring.

Lio and Bobby come out to the ring and the match starts, you take your time and make eye contact with Lio everytime that he looks your way. Elias is to busy with Bobby to notice, so you inch your way over to Lio's side of the ring.

As the match starts to come to a close, about the time Lio would usually make his move. You walk over to his side of the ring and call his name.

"Hey Lio." You coo at him with a grin.

Lio steps down from the apron and walks over to you with a grin, you smile back and hold and arm out, placing it on his arm.

"Man, that jacket makes you look even better in this light." You grin making Lio turn his full attention on you.

"Does it now?" Lio replies. "Well you look even better, in any light that is." He compliments you.

"Thank you." You grin. "Hey Lio i have something to tell you." You lean down to whisper in Lio's ear.

Lio eagerly closes his eyes, expecting a kiss or something saucy being said to him.

"Loser." You grin and lean back up just as the bell rings and Elias picks up his victory.

Lio's eyes fly open at those words, you grin and look down at him as Elias slides down from the ring and wraps an arm around your waist.

"Sorry Lio." Elias grin as he pulls you to his side. "I'm afraid, Y/N here is quite the little actress." You grin at this comment and shrug.

"Have fun losers." You wink at Lio and leave with Elias up the ramp.

When the two of you get backstage Elias stops to take the time to look at you in awe.

"Man, that has got to be one of hottest things you've ever done." He chuckles at you.

"Told you i'd take care of it." You pull Elias down by his scarf for a kiss.