Tama Tonga

You walked into the locker room of Bullet Club with your bag slung over your shoulder and your phone in your hand. You grin when Marty saunters over to you with a smile on his face.

"There she is." He greets you. "Adam has been looking for you." You nod and pocket your phone in your jeans.

"Cole or Page?" You ask Marty to clarify as you see both Adam's in the room.

"Cole." Marty clarifies and gestures to your older brother talking to Cody on the other side of the room.

"Thanks Marty." You pat the brits back and walk over to greet your brother.

On the way across the room you stop when a wolf whistle followed by a smooth "Damn." cuts through the air. You turn to your left to see Tama slide over to your side, the usual shit eating grin on his face.

"Y/N, babe." He beckons to you again. "Those jeans, girl. Talk about doing that sweet ass a favour." He compliments you with a shake of his head.

"Yeah?" You reply and spin around a little, feeling your jeans hugging your ass just right. "You think so?" You ask Tama with a raised brow.

"Oh honey, i know so." Tama nods his head, his eye's glued to your behind with no shame.

You crack a grin at the comment, Tama had absolutely no verbal filter. That was one of the reasons you just couldn't get enough of him.

"Well maybe i'll have to start wearing them more often." You tease with a smile.

"Oh don't go attracting attention that you can't handle sweetheart." Tama leans down to come down to your height.

"Saying that i can't handle you Tama?" You challenge him with a smirk as his eyes come level with yours.

A staring contest ensues, neither of you wanting to break eye contact and admit defeat. It's only when Adam comes over and wedges himself between the two of you is the battle over.

"Okay that's enough, thank you." Adam grabs you by the arm and drags you off.

You roll your eyes as your brother releases you from his grip and glares at you. You brace yourself from the oncoming onslaught of scolding and lecturing about to ensue.

"Do you like pissing me off?" Is the first thing that Adam asks you firmly.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" You reply smugly. "Seeing you get all mad is amusing to me yes." You answer his question with a grin.

Adam huffs at you and crosses his arms, you knew that seeing you flirting with Tama made him angry. Because in Adam's opinion, you could do so much better. Problem was, in your opinion there was no one better them Tama for you.

When it came to Tama, the two of you just clicked. Hanging out and making conversation was as effortless as breathing, he never went to far with his teasing and jokes. And you knew how to push all the right buttons with him. It was like the two of you were made for each other.

"You know how i feel about him." Adam reminds you of his opinion again.

"Yes i'm fully aware of your feelings Adam. You seems to be forgetting that i really don't care." You remind him right back of your own opinion.

Adam stares you down, his arms still crossed. You get tired of watching him silently killing you from afar and go to walk off.

"I'm a big girl Adam, i'm aloud to flirt with and fuck who i please." You remind him one last time before you walk off.

When you get back into the main part of the locker room you scan it for Tama, but find that he's gone. Wondering where he went, since you still wanted to talk, you walk over to Marty again.