Bobby Fish

You sit backstage and watch the match going on outside in the ring, Undisputed Era vs War Raiders and Tommaso Ciampa with Johnny Gargano. This meant that your brother, Roderick was out there. But that wasn't who you were worried about at the moment.

No, your eyes were fixed on Bobby Fish. You and Bobby had been dating behind that backs of the rest of the group for a few months now. Afterall, if there was one thing that you knew about your brother. It was that he'd absolutely end Bobby's life if he found out the two of you had been dating.

"Come on Bobby." You quietly cheer for Bobby in the ring under your breath.

The match ends with Adam picking up a pin over Johnny and the rest of the boys pulling him out of the ring for a victory celebration. You cheer again to yourself and meet them at the curtain when they come striding through it.

"Good shit out there boys." You grin and pat them all on the back.

"Thanks Y/N." Kyle nods his head and is the first to speak up.

You and Kyle were good friends, he was someone that you naturally just got along with. You had originally planned on telling him about you and Bobby, but Bobby insisted that you not. Afterall, Kyle did think of Roddy as a brother, so Bobby wasn't sure if he'd keep the secret.

The five of you head back to the locker room to cool down before the night and the show ends. You are the first to enter and plop down in one of the good chairs.

"Hey, we're the ones who did all the work." Roderick complains when he spots you in the good chair. "How come you get the good chair?" He scowls at you.

"Hey i worked hard to." You reply with a smug smile. "Being the adorable face of this faction takes work." You grin making the rest of the men scoff or roll their eyes.

"Hey i'm the adorable face of this faction." Adam gestures to his own face at this comment.

"Naw." You wave your hand. "We all know it's me." You grin gesture back to your own face.

You giggle at the boys reaction and glance over at Bobby who rolls his eyes at you. You find this funny because Bobby of all people agreed with you. As a joke, and because you know it'll drive him nuts you turn to Bobby with a grin.

"What do you think Fish?" You ask him with a smug grin that you know will get you in trouble later. "Who's cuter, me or Adam?" You ask him.

This catches the attention of Kyle and Adam who both look to Bobby for answer, you notice that Roderick had fled to the other room for a minute. Which was probably a good thing.

"Gonna have to say Adam." Bobby replies without missing a beat.

You fake a hurt look knowing that it's a blatant lie and watch as Adam and Kyle high five. Roderick comes back into the room and picks up a previous conversation he was having with Kyle.

The show ends and the five of you part ways for the night, you head to your own hotel room for the night and say goodbye to the boys. You dont get far when you get a text from Bobby saying that you should be expecting a visit from him sometime in the next hour or so. You giggle knowing that you're in trouble for your little stunt earlier and head to your hotel room.

With some time to spare you take a shower and make sure that you don't smell like sweat and that your legs are shaved and to prickly. After your shower you grab an oversized t-shirt that came from Rodericks luggage and some shorts to go with it since it was to warm the in the room for pants and you just shaved. Just as you get dressed someone knocks on the door twice.

"Hello Bobby." You grin when you open the door to see Bobby staring at you.

"Hello." Bobby cooes as he pushes you back into the room.

You giggle as he shuts the door behind him, but you are too distracted to notice that he doesn't lock it behind him.

"You seem upset Bobby, wonder why?" You tease him with a giggle.

"Yeah, i wonder why?" Bobby replies as he inches closer to you, eyes never leaving yours.

You back all the way up into the side of your bed and stop, unable to move back any further. Bobby gets right up in front of you, leaving almost no space in between the two of you and grins.

"Can't play innocent with me sweetheart." Bobby inches closer to you, closing the remaining gap between you.

"Me? Play innocent?" You reply with that same smug grin.

You gasp and giggle when Bobby pushes you by the stomach back and down onto the soft bed below. You don't complain when he leans down and crashes his lips to yours. You just enjoy the moment and run a hand through his growing hair. Playfulness aside Bobby picks you back up from the bed and replaces you with himself in a sitting position, leaving you room to sit in his lap. Your lips never leave his in the moment.

"Doesn't seem like you're mad anymore." You giggle between kisses.

You catch Bobby roll his eyes as his hands tighten on the grip he has on your thighs, you don't mind though. Having thick thighs was one of your advantages in this situation. Your snapped back into reality when you a distinct voice almost yell, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

You're off Bobby in almost an instant panting for breath as you look for the source of the sound behind you. You're on your feet even faster when you identify the intruder as your brother, face bright red with anger and face set in stone glaring at Bobby.

"Roderick." You call his name and step in front of Bobby who is now on his feet.

"You've got about five seconds to explain what the fuck is going on Fish, before i kick your fucking ass." Roderick looks straight through you at Bobby.

"Roderick." You call your brothers name again, this time with a little more force. "You aren't gonna kick anyone's ass." You step towards your brother and push him out of the room and into the hall.

"What the fuck Y/N/?" Roderick asks you ask soon as your in the hall.

"What?" You reply with a shrug of your shoulders.

"Umm, care to explain why my best friend had his tongue down my baby sisters throat. And why his handprints are on your thighs?" He asks you firmly.

"Well it's more like my tongue was down his throat, and you can't necessarily prove these are his handprints." You reply. "But that's not the point." You sigh, you knew that you had to tell Roderick and the others at some point. "Yeah me and Bobby have been dating for a while now, we just didn't tell anyone because, well...." You gesture to your brother to make your point.

"Point taken." Roderick nods his head, his face loosen it's red hue. "I'm still pissed that you didn't tell me." He glares at you.

"I know, but to be fair you did just threaten to kick your best friends ass." You shrug with a small smile. "This means your cool with it right?" You ask him with a hopeful grin.

"Yeah." Roderick sighs. "But Bobby and i are so having a talk tomorrow." You clap and hug you brother at this answer and send him on his way.

After Roderick leaves you slip back into the room and sprint over to Bobby, tackling him to the bed with a happy squeal.

"I assume your talk went well?" Bobby asks as he looks up at you with furrowed brows.

You don't give him a reply, but instead lean down and place a kiss to his lips.

"I'll take that as a yes then." Bobby grins.