TJ Perkins

"Yes and I appreciate it very much Maria, but I don't need your help with this." You raise your voice frustrated with your best friend.

Maria rolls her eyes and goes to speak again but you don't give her time to when you turn around and storm out of the hotel room. You slam the door and turn the corner in anger, when you do you accidently hit someone in the chest.

"Woah hey." You focus and look up to see the very topic you and Maria were arguing about looking down at you. "What's got you all worked up N/N?" TJ asks you.

"Sorry about that." You mumble under your breath. "Me and Maria were arguing is all, as friends do sometimes." Your bad mood due to arguing begins to fade as TJ smiles at you.

"Oh, well how about you hang out with another friend to take your mind off of it?" He asks you. "I'm headed back to my room to chill for a while before the show if you wanna come with." He offers you with a smile.

"Yeah I don't see why not." You nod.

TJ grins ear to ear and leads you down the hallway to his hotel room. You were always happy to hang out with TJ, even though your heart rate increased when you saw him, and you were almost positive that you were incapable of telling the man no.

Yes you were head over heels for the one and only TJ Perkins, Maria had introduced the two of you when she came to 205 with her husband Mike. You and TJ clickes fast, both into the same things and both enjoying eachothers company. The problem was Maria was now pushing you to ask TJ out. As she put it, "If you don't tell him how you feel you might lose him to someone else." Of course you knew this was true, you just didn't want to rush into things, you liked TJ to much.

"So what exactly did you have in mind for us to do for........three hours." You ask TJ as you glance at your watch for the time.

"No idea." TJ shrugs with a grin and lets himself fall onto his bed. "We'll figure something out." He pats the spot on the bed next to him beckoning you to join him.

You feel your heart skip a beat as you obey and plop down on the bed with TJ, the two of you lay in silence for a moment or two and just stare at the ceiling.

"Well this is peaceful." You joke followed by a small laugh.

TJ chuckles next to you and you feel him sit up, you do the same and look to him for what the two of you were going to do for the remaining three hours you had before work.

"What are we going to do to occupy our time Y/N?" TJ asks you with a wide grin. "We've got three hours and all the freedom in the world." You giggle and shake your head.

"I don't know." You shrug at him. "But you better come up with something quick, i do get bored easy you know." You playfully challenge him.

"Oh do you now?" TJ grins. "Well i guess i should come up with something fast then." He chuckles.

You watch as TJ looks around the room for a second, then you follow with your eyes as he springs up and walks over to one of his duffel bags. He pulls something out of them then walks back over to you.

"Cards?" He asks you as he presents a pack of playing cards in his hand.

"Sure." You nod.

TJ nods and sits back down with you on the bed and opens the pack of cards. The two of you play a few different games you know, the activity comes to an end when you decide to play war and get way to into it.

"Ha i win again." You pull the small pile of cards your way with a grin.

"You have to be cheating some way." TJ shakes his head. "No one is this good at war." You giggle and shrug as you pile up all the cards in the deck.

"Or maybe you just suck at this game." TJ rolls his eyes playfully and watches as you shuffle the cards again.

"Hey can i ask what you and Maria were arguing about earlier?" TJ all of a sudden asks you.

You freeze up a litte, you had hoped that TJ would forget and not ask you about that. You really didn't wanna tell him that you and Maria were arguing about him.

"We were arguing about this guy i like." You try and word everything right. "She thinks i should tell him how i feel, and i want to. But i'm afraid that he doesn't like me, and i dont wanna ruin a good relationship when i can just keep it to myself." TJ slowly nods his head.

"Oh." Is his reply.

The two of you go back to playing cards for a bit longer then head out to work for the night. You and TJ don't bring up the conversation again. When you get to the arena you and TJ walk to the locker rooms, on the way there you're greeted by a mutual friend in Noam Dar.

"Oh hey Noam." You greet him with a smile.

"Ello Y/N, TJ." Noam greets both of you.

TJ watches as you greet Noam with a friendly smile, was this the guy that you had feelings for? Ever since you'd explained what your problem with Maria was TJ's mind had been racing. He had been meaning to ask you out sometime, but now he wasn't sure if that was a good idea.

"Well see you later Noam." You grin and wave goodbye to him then turn back to TJ. "So i'll see you after the show?" You ask him with a small smile.

"Yeah." TJ nods and hurries off.

The rest of the night TJ hs trouble focusing, Maria of course notices and enlists Mike to ask what was bothering him.

"Hey Perkins." Mike pats TJ on the back when they get out to the ring.

"Yeah?" TJ replies as he looks at his tag partner.

"What's with you tonight man?" He asks TJ curiously. "You seem seriously out of it tonight." TJ nods his head and turns to Mike.

"It's about Y/N man." TJ sighs. "She's into this guy according to Maria, and Maria's trying to get them set up. I missed my chance at her man." Mike almost choke at this and starts laughing.

"Oh god." He wipes a tear from his eye "Perkins you really are clueless man, the guy that Y/N's into?" Mike explains through tears. "That's you moron." He laughs aloud.

"What?" TJ replies. "Really?" Mike nods his head and tries to compose himself.

The tag match against Lucha House Party starts and TJ breezes through it as fast as he can. Mike bursts out into laughs again after the bell rings and TJ books it up the ramp immediately.

You stand by Maria waiting for Mike and TJ to get back from their match when all of a sudden Maria cracks into a grin and steps to the side. Before you can turn around or ask what she's doing you're picked up by the waist and spun around.

"I like you to Y/N." Is all you hear as you realize it's TJ that picked you up.

"What?" You reply as you look down at him still held in the air.

"Mike told me everything, that i'm the guy you like. And i'm here to say that I like you to, a lot." TJ cracks a huge grin.

"You do?" You ask also with a grin.

"Oh just kiss already please." Maria comments from a few feets away.

You don't have to ask permission before TJ lets you slip down just enough for a kiss as his hands make sure that your legs wrap around his waist for support. You couldn't have asked for a better day.