Tommaso Ciampa

You stood next to Becky, casually lingering in the backstage area since your bff was popular in the women's locker room at the moment.

"So you hear about all the NXT call ups showing up this week?" Becky asks you, trying to find anyway to pass the time.

"Yeah, any idea who they are?" You nod your head, boredom taking you over as well.

"No idea." Becky shakes her head. "Maybe it'll be someone you know." She suggests.

You had been called up from NXT around a year ago, Becky had become close friends with you since the two of you had similar personalities.

"Oof, hopefully not." You shake your head.

Before you got called up to the main roster you ran a lot with Candace Le Rae and her husband Johnny Gargano. You and Candace had gotten into a huge fight right before you left, she accused you of trying to get between her and Johnny. You of course would never do that to her, or Johnny, but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Trust me when i say, there isn't anyone from NXT that i'd like to see right now." You shake your head at the thought.

"What about him?" Becky points her finger behind you.

You turn around and feel a pit in your throat, heading your way was the only man that could possibly make you eat those words. Tomasso Ciampa.

"Tomasso?" You greet the man as he walks right up to you, his title belt nowhere to be seen.

"I thought that was you Y/N." Tomasso grins at you, completely ignoring Becky. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" He asks you.

"Yeah." You nod, swallowing. "About a year i think." You nervously look up at the former NXT champion.

"Yes, that sounds about right." Tomasso nods. "Looks like i got lucky picking SmackDown to start my main roster career." He grins at you. "I'll be seeing you around then." He smirks and walks past Becky down the hall.

Becky wears a huge grin on her face as a shiver runs down your spine, she burst out into a fit of giggles once she's sure Ciampa is gone.

"Wow." She laughs heartily. "I dont think i've ever seen you that nervous before." You glare at her for laughing. "Like a deer in headlights, what's up with that?" She asks you through fits of giggles.

"Tomasso Ciampa, that's what." You reply with a sigh. "The man has this weird affect on me, like my brain stops working when he's around." You shake off the goosebumps on your skin.

"I'll say." Becky laughs again. "He looks like the type to make your knees weak, ay Y/N?" She asks you.

"You said it Becks." You sigh.

The two of you head back to the locker room to change for a tag match that the two of you had scheduled with Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville. Once you both get changed you head out to the ring for the match.

"Tag me in Becks." You holler to Becky from the corner.

She sprints over and tags your hand, you sail over the ropes and hit Mandy with a drop kick to the matt. A quick cover by you and a little distraction by Becky and you pick up the win for the two of you.

"Nice." Becky pats you on the back for the win.

The two of you head back up the ramp and into the backstage area, you stop when you see Tomasso is leaning in the doorway out to the locker rooms with a grin.

"Ciampa." You nod to him and wipe some sweat from your forehead.

"Nice job out there Y/N, i see you're just as feisty as ever." He smirks at you.

"Thanks." You almost stutter out as you take some shallow breaths.

The match you just had was tiring and you could definitely use a drink right about now, and of course Tomasso happens to have a water with him.

"Here." He offers you the cool bottles with a grin. "You look like you need it." You take the bottle with a slight jittery hand.

"Thanks." You take a swig from the bottle.

"No problem, you should go cool off." He moves out of the way of the door. "But i'll be seeing you after the show." He winks at you.

You nod and quickly walk away before you embarrass yourself. Becky of course starts laughing again when you get to the locker room.

"Oh Y/N." She giggles. "You are a walking talking disaster." You shake your head and get changed.

"Tell me about it, he speaks and i turn into a pile of goo." You sigh and run a hand through your hair.

"Well the good news is, he's totally into you." Becky assures you. "I'll make sure to not wait up for you later, because i'm pretty sure he intends on fucking your brains out if you let him." She chuckles.

Your head spins just at the thought of it, how you were planning on getting through the rest of the night you just didn't know. You get changed and Becky is nice enough to give you a little pep talk.

"Come on Y/N, you got this." She pats you on the back. "He's just one man." She assures you. "One man that is your dream guys, and one man that most likely wants to show you the night of your life. But just a man nonetheless." You shake your head.

"Not helping Becks." You shiver. "No. I can do this." You hype yourself up. "He's just one man,you can handle one man Y/N." You assure yourself. "Wish me luck Becks." You walk to the door and open it up.

Becky pushes you out the door before you change your mind and you go ahead and make your way out of the building. Just like you thought, you run into Ciampa on the way out to the parking lot.

"Was wondering when you were going to show up." He smirks as he eyes you up.

"Well you didn't have to wait." You reply, trying to keep your composure.

"True." Ciampa nods his head. "But something tells me you wanted me to wait." He grins as he steps up to you.

"So what are you going to do about it?" You with the boldest statement you can think of, brain going into panic mode.

Tomasso chuckles at your response and is meere inches from your face in an instant. Your breath hitches as he grins, lips almost touching yours.

"What about this?" He asks in a deeper tone before his lips press against yours, his hands trapping you in by the hips.

You have a suspecting feeling that Becky was 100% right, you were about to have the night of your life.