Cody Rhodes

"Shes mine." Kenny snarls at Cody as they stand inches from each other.

"Ha, you wish." Cody spits back. "She's mine and you know it." You stand a few feet away being held back by Marty.

Matt and Nick stand next to the two of you trying to come up with a plan to resolve the conflict going on. If they didn't come up with something soon Kenny and Marty where going to kill each other.

It all started a few weeks ago, you had finally returned to Japan fresh off an injury. And of course Kenny and Cody both jumped on the chance to scoop you up for themselves.

"Y/n!" Youre greeted with a warm hug from Cody. "It's good to see you, how's your leg?" You giggle a little and embrace the warm hug. Cody always gave the best hugs.

"It's good, how have you been?" You ask your own question. "Nice job on those tag titles with Marty by the way." You add.

Cody let's you go and you finally get a good look at him, he still looks handsome as ever. Still tall and gorgeous, with buff arms and a stunning smile.

"Thanks shorty." Cody nods his head. "I've been good, better now that my lucky charms back in action." He smirks at you.

You blush a bit. All of a sudden you hear a familiar voice, you turn around to see kenny coming your way.

"Kenny." You greet the bullet club leader with a smile.

"There she is." Kenny pulls you into a tight hug. "Glad to have you back shorty." He tells you.

"Glad to be back." You nod. "Hey Matt, Nick." You nod to the brothers as they make their way over to you.

"Y/n." Matt nods.

"Good to see you back kid." Nick adds.

Kenny let's you go and you say hello to the final member of the club present.

"Marty." You call the Brit with a grin. "How've you been?" You ask as you give him a small hug.

"Fine love, good to have you back." Marty smiles.

After you've made yourself acquainted by everyone you make your way back over to Cody, but when you turn you find him talking to Kenny. Not wanting to bother them you turn back to Marty.

"Those two look happy." You comment as you slide next to Marty.

Matt and Nick share a look with Marty, you hit his arm hating being out of the loop.

"What was that look for?" You ask Marty sternly.

"Ha." Marty chuckles. "You'll see." He rolls his eyes.

Knowing Marty you drop the subject and glance back over at Cody and Kenny, Kenny walks off a little pissed so you make your way over to Cody.

"What's his deal?" You ask as you settle in front of Cody.

"Huh? Oh yes just being an ass as usual." Cody waves it off. "Anyway, I believe we've got some catching up to do." He leans in closer to you.

You smile and nod, before your injury you and Cody had a little thing. Mostly just harmless flirting, but you where both single so it didn't hurt anyone.

"Yes we do, I wanna know all about you and Marty climbing the tag ladder while I was gone." You fall into step with Cody as you talk to each other for awhile.

Where you were going you didn't know, but when you were talking to cody it didn't really matter. You always had fun talking to him.

Later that night, after Cody had trekked back to his locker for a match him and Marty had you found yourself in the bucks locker room. While there it didn't take long for Kenny to start up a conversation.

"So I imagine you played some good games while spending all that time off your feet." He grins.

You nod your head and scoot closer to him.

"Did I ever man." You start up. "Have you played the new god of war? You need to, it's easily one of the best games I've played in a while." Kenny chuckles and nods his head.

"Yeah I've seen trailers for it, is it that good?" He asks you.

"It's better than good." You gush.

Kenny smiles and scoots closer, you giggle then all of a sudden you feel an arm on your shoulder. You look behind you to see Cody smiling down at you.

"Oh hey Cody." You smile as he makes his way in front of you. "Did you win your match?" You ask him

"Yeah, easy win." Cody waves his hand.

You giggle and turn your attention to him, you don't notice kenny wearing a sour look on his face.

Over the next few days you notice both Kenny and Cody on edge. Unbenounced to you both men are looking to ask you out, if you had to choose you knew who you were going to pick.

Now you stood held back by Marty while they argued.

"Let me go Marty." You squirm against him.

Marty looks to Matt while nods, he then let's you go. You sprint over to the two arguing men and get between them.

"Hey." You yell at both of them. "That's enough." Both men fall silent at glare at each other. "I'm tired of you two arguing and causing trouble for the rest of us, now what is your problem?" You ask, well yell at them.

Kenny and Cody both look at you, Kenny is the first to speak up.

"You. We're fighting about you." He tells you, his voice now much quieter.

"Me?" You reply confused. "What about me?" You ask as your gaze falls on Cody for an answer.

"We're arguing about who gets to ask you out." Cody explains. "I was planning on doing it a long time ago, but you got injured and I didnt talk to you for months." He rubs the back of his neck. "Then this asshat." His expression turns sour as he glares at Kenny. "He thinks that he can just come in and try and take you from me because he all of a sudden likes you." He growls a little, jealousy laced in his voice.

"That's bullshit." Kenny growls back. "I liked her way before you ever did." He tries to explain.

You sigh and look at both men, across the room Matt and Nick urge you on to choose one. Marty gives you a small thumbs up and nods his head. You nod your head and turn to Kenny first.

"Kenny." You start. "You know I love you right? You're one of my closest friends in the world, like a brother to me really." You admit.

Kenny nods his head at this, you notice he looks a bit more angry then sad that you didn't like him more than a friend. You then turn around to a grinning Cody.

"That mean you love me?" He asks with open arms daring you to hug him.

"It does." You let him pull you to him. "I just didn't think you loved me back." You mumble into his chest.

You can hear Kenny storm off behind you, you giggle knowing that he'll be fun to hang out with from now on. Out of the corner of your eye you see Matt and Nick trail after him out of the room.