Adam Cole

"Woah, lets not get ahead of ourselves there buddy." You swallow hard and take a few steps back.

Your eyes cautiously watch Adam as he backs you up further into the room, his eyes boring into your body and a smirk on his face.

"Aww, come on baby." Adam purrs. "No ones around." He teases you.

Your back hits the wall and you come to a stop, left with nowhere to go you let Adam inch closer to you.

"My brothers gonna kill you, you know that right?" You ask Adam with a small smile of your own as you finally give into what was about to go down.

"Eh, i'm not afraid of your brother." Adam replies as his neck lightly grazes your neck. "Besides, this is way to worth it for me to care."

About an hour later you make your way back to the hotel that was serving as your residence for about four days. Just while NXT was filming in the area was the case. You swipe your card on the door and head inside and plop down on the single bed in the room. Your body feels slightly sore, and super groggy.

"Where have you been?" A voice that speaks up in the otherwise empty room has you on your feet in an instant.

Your eyes snap to the kitchen space, where your big brother sits looking at you with a cup of coffee in his hand.

."Ricochet, you scared me." You glare at him and walk over to the kitchen where he sits. "How'd you even get in here?" You ask him as you grab a cup from the counter and fill it with water.

"You gave me the extra key, remember?" Ricochet replies. "So whos the guy i now have to beat up?" He asks you as he takes a sip from his own cup.

You turn around and furrow your brows, not understanding what your brother meant. Then Ricochet simply shakes his head and taps his own neck with his finger. You crane your neck and look down as best you can, out of the corner of your eye you can see a small fleck of purple, and you know that there was most likely more that you couldn't see.

"No one you need to concern yourself with big brother." You roll your eyes and rub your neck a little.

"Ah, so it's someone that i don't like." Ricochet replies.

You look at your brother with side eyes and finish off your water before you walk back over to your bed and plop down. You close your eyes and soon feel weight next to you on the bed.

"If i guess right will you tell me?" Ricochet asks you.

"Yeah sure." You reply in a sarcastic tone and open your eyes to look at the cream colored ceiling.

"Okay." Ricochet nods. "Is it, Ethan?" He asks and glances at you to gauge a reaction.

"Nope." You shake your head a little. "Try again." You tease him.

"Uhh, Kyle O'Reilly?" He suggests next.

"Ha." You giggle. "No." Ricochet smiles and nods. He could tell that he was getting closer.

"So it's someone in Undisputed Era." He grins and looks at you, propping his elbows on the bed.

"Maybe." Is all you admit.

Your brother looks at you with furrowed brows, all of the members of the faction were currently single. But he already ruled out Kyle O'Reilly, so that just left three other men that it could be. Bobby Fish, Roderick Strong, and Adam Cole.

"I'm gonna get to the bottom of this, mark my words Y/N." You feel Ricochet get up from the bed and then soon hear the door close.

You wait a minute before you open your eyes and sit up, you find the room empty again and sigh. Your brother was getting a little to close at figuring out who was defiling his little sisters body for your liking. You grab your phone off of the bed and open it up.

"Hey babe." Adam almost instantly answers when you dial his number. "You calling to tell me what room you're in so we can continue where we left off earlier?" He asks you.

You roll your eyes, you can hear the smirk in his voice.

"No Adam, i just wanted to tell you that my brother might be onto us." You inform him with a little worry.

The last thing you needed was Ricochet kicking the shit out of Adam, or even being any more angry at Adam then what he already was.

"Oh don't worry about ol Ricochet." Adam replies, you can hear his phone move around a little indicating that he was shaking his head. "If he does end up finding out, i'll gladly take that beating, because you my gorgeous girl. Are just a little too sweet to give up that easily." He purrs.

You roll your eyes at his cheesiness and nod.

"Alright. I'm in room 297 if you wanna come by in, let's say half an hour?" You suggest.

"I'll be right there sweetheart." Adam replies and hangs up the phone.

You giggle to yourself and plug your phone into the charger, you have a little time to kill so you change out of your jeans to some athletic shorts and a tank top. After you get changed a knock comes at the door, you walk over to it and swing it open.

"Right on time." You grin and pull Adam into the room by the collar of the shirt.

"Oh babe, i always know when to come at the right time." Adam replies as you shut and lock the door behind you.

"Oh haha." You roll your eyes at the stupid joke.

Adam grins and walks over to your bed, he sees your suitcase laying open and immediately starts snooping through it.

"Oooh, what are these for?" He comes at you.

You turn around to see Adam holding a pair of your red lace underwear in his hand. You walk over to him and grab them from his hand.

"Your nosey." You scold him as you toss the undergarments back into the suitcase.

"Eh, you still love me." Adam grins.

"Unfortuniatly." You grin and pull Adam down to sit with you on the bed.

A few minutes later a knock comes at the door, you are about to ignore it since you were currently focused on something else when you hear your brother on the other side of the door.

"Y/N, i think i left my jacket in there and i need it." You hear Ricochet yell.

"Ugh." You groan and push Adam's chest to get him off of you. "Under the bed." You push his head down forcefully.

"Okay okay." Adam whispers. "God you're hot when you get mean." He grins as he slides under the bed.

You walk over to the door and let Ricochet in, he walks in the room and scans it a little.

"Jackets on the back of the chair." You point to the chair in the kitchen.

"Thanks sis." Ricochet nods and grabs the jacket before he leaves.

You shut the door behind him and feel a pair of hands grab your waist as you lock the door again.

"Now were where we?" You coo.