Johnny Gargano

"One...Two...Three!" The bell rings and you cheer like you've never cheered before.

He'd done it, Johnny had taken the belt from Ricochet. You jump in the ring and engulf your boyfriend in a life ending hug. He happily hugs back as he's handed the belt with his free arm. Of course, to make the event even more magical, you plant a huge kiss on Johnny's lips in the middle of the ring.

"Congrats baby." You whisper to him as the two of you walk back up the ramp after celebrating.

Once the two of you get up the ramp you run into Tomasso, who nods to Johnny. You eye the NXT champion up, still not trusting after what he did to your boyfriend. Johnny nods back at him then you disappear through the curtain with him.

"Don't even think about it Johnny." You warn him firmly as soon as you're through the curtain.

"I won't." Johnny assures you. "But let's get back to celebrating some more." He pulls you into a kiss, making you giggle.

The two of you do a little bit of PR and some interviews then head back to the hotel, the both of you deserving some rest. When you get back you both plop down on the bed and sigh.

"Man making sure you won that belt is hard work." You tease with a sigh.

"Making sure huh?" Johnny replies from his spot laying next to you. "I do recall myself doing most of the work you know." He protests.

"Really?" You reply with a giggle. "I don't remember it that way at all." You grin.

"Oh yeah?" Johnny is on top of you in a second, tickling away at your ribs and stomach.

You squeal and attempt to fight him off, to no avail. You beg for mercy and surrender to the future.

"Now who did all the work?" Johnny asks you, hands still tickling away at your ribs.

"Y-you." You stutter out in a fit of giggles. "Y-you do-did all th..e work." You manage to get the sentence out, ending the torture.

Johnny stops tickling you and places a kiss on your nose before he slides back next to you. You regain your composure and sigh.

"You're evil, you know that?" You ask.

"Yeah, but you love me so." Johnny replies.

The two of you snuggle up and watch a movie for the rest of the night, a marvel movie of course. You don't mind though, you knew that Johnny was a huge nerd the moment you met him at a comic-con. You were also a huge nerd when it came to superheroes and comic books, so you and Johnny always got along just fine.

The next week or two you and Johnny relax and flex about being the champion, no one comes in to challenge Johnny which surprises you. That is until Velveteen Dream wins a special tournament and calls Johnny out on the next NXT.

"So i think i'll be coming after that North American Championship." He announces in the ring.

Being Johnny's manager as well as girlfriend you head out to the ring on behalf on Johnny. The crowd cheers as you make your way out there.

"You know Dream, just because you beat all those other guys doesn't mean Johnny will be an easy opponent for you. But if you think you can step to me and my client, then Johnny happily accepts the challenge." You grin and accept the match from Velveteen.

After accepting the match on behalf of Johnny you make your way back to the locker room to tell him the news. You knew Johnny was always ready for a challenge, but this was so soon.

"I'm back babe." You call aloud when you enter the locker room. "Velveteen called you out." You explain.

"I know." Johnny nods his head. "Thanks for accepting for me." He thanks you. "It's just what i would have done." You nod your head with a grin.

"I know babe." You sit down his lap and kiss his cheek. "That's why i know that you'll kick his ass to the back of the line for us." You grin.

"Damn right." Johnny nods his head.

You giggle and relax for the rest of the night.

The next Sunday is NXT: TakeOver, so you make sure that Johnny is all ready to defend his title against Velveteen.

"You ready for this babe." You ask him as you help fix his shirt.

"Of course." Johnny nods his head. "I've got you at my side." He hands over one of his JOhnny wrestling shirts to you.

You giggle and throw it on for him, a little self representation never hurt anyone. Once the two of you are dressed you both head out to the ring. You go first and announce Johnny.

"Please welcome my client, and your North American Champion, Johnny Gargano!" Johnny comes sprinting out and gives you a kiss on the cheek before you step down from the ring.

Velveteen comes out and the match gets started. You stand by and let Johnny work, knowing that he won't need any help shutting Dream down. A little bit through the match you notice that a few members of Undisputed Era make their way down to the ring.

"Kyle, Adam." You nod to both men as they approach you.

"Y/N." Adam grins at you. "You look lovely, just wanted to have a small chat is all." He tells you.

"Okay, what is it?" You ask Adam with a raised brow.

"Well, i was wondering what i have to do to get to be the next person to challenge your boyfriend for his title." Adam explains with a grin.

"Next in line huh?" You reply. "Sure, Johnny would love to add your name to his list of successful title defenses." You grin.

Adam nods his head and happily takes his leave from the ring area, you turn your attention back to the match just in time for Johnny to pin Dream for three. You happily head into the ring and hand him back his belt.

"Knew you'd do it babe." You hand him the belt and kiss his cheek.

"All with your help babe." Johnny holds the belt up high.