Adam Cole

"Kyle?" You call as you step into the undisputed era locker room. You where on the hunt for your brother that was nowhere it be found.

"Y/n?" A voice answers you. You recognize it as Adam.

"Adam, do you know where Kyle is?" You ask him as you lean against the door frame.

"Uh..... I think he's at the gym why?" Adam answers you. "Is something wrong?" You shake your head at the man's concern for you.

"No nothings wrong, I just need to go grab my duffel bag from the garage, but that means going by Ethan's locker room." You explain.

You and Ethan had always had problems, you weren't interested in him in the slightest. But he wasn't the type to be told no, and he had a huge thing for you.

"Oh, I'll walk you down there." Adam offers up with a smile.

"Will you? Thanks Adam." You thank him before you walk back to the door with Adam in tow.

The two of you walk side by side down to the parking lot, you become a little uneasy when you go by Ethan's locker room. Adam notices this and holds your arm and pulls you away from the door.

"You good?" He asks once you both get past it.

"Yeah, thanks." You nod and take your arm back from Adams gentle grip.

You round to the next hall and immediately stop, Ethan spots you as he comes down the hall.

"Y/n babe." He smirks as he walks a little faster to you.

You swallow hard and feel a hand on your back, you glance to your side to see Adam glaring at Ethan.

"Keep walking buddy." He snarls at Ethan as he pushes you forward with his hand.

"Huh, Adam Cole babe?" Ethan questions you. "You can do so much better though." He smirks, Adam gives him one last glare before Ethan decides to leave.

Once he's gone your muscles relax again and you turn to Adam to thank him again. Before you can get a word out he holds out his hand and stops you.

"Don't thank me, it was no problem." He tells you reading your mind. "Come on the parking lot is right around the corner." He grins and walks you out to your car.

You grab your duffel bag and go to head back to the locker room. On your way back you meet up with Kyle and Roderick.

"Y/n there you are." Kyle ruffles your hair. "What's up lil sis?" He asks you with a smile.

"Just grabbing my duffel bag." You lift the bag at your side.

"And you needed Adam for that why?" Kyle asks you and he glances at Adam on your opposite side.

"She went by Ethans locker room." Roderick speaks up from behind you.

You nod confirming what roderick had said. Kyle rolls his eyes and pulls you a little closer.

"That tool bother you?" He asks you.

"Tried." You reply as you feel Kyle's muscles tense. "But Adam was there and scared him off." You quickly add before your brother decides to do something stupid.

"Thanks for looking after her Adam." Kyle nods glad for him being there. "Can't let anything happen to my precious little sister now can we?" He teases you.

You all head back to the locker room for a while, with nothing to do you plop down next to Adam on the couch.

"Well hello." Adam smirks as your legs land on his lap with a thud.