Flip Gordon

"So what do you think?" You do a small twirl in front of Kenny to show off your costume.

"Umm.......yeah sure." Kenny rubs the back of his neck as he looks at you.

You stop twirling and look at him, you had been friends with Kenny long enough to know when he was lying.

"Yeah? Who am i dressed as then?" You ask him with a raised brow.

"I........uhhhh." Kenny stutters as he struggles to find an answer.

"I'm waiting." You raise your hand and wait for Kenny to answer.

"I....um an army person?" Is Kenny's guess.

"Come on Kenny." You shake your head. "I'm Flip Gordon." You tell him in an obvious tone.

The look Kenny gives you makes you crack a smile, he seems annoyed at your answer. You knew that Kenny never approved of your little flirting sessions with Flip.

"Oh god." He shakes his head at you. "Whatever." He sighs and leaves to change into his own costume.

While Kenny changes into his costume you snap a pic of your own and post it to Instagram. The caption you choose is, "So will this costume make me a better high flyer?". It doesn't take long for the post to take off, and for Flip to see it. His reply is, "Wow, i look damn good as a girl.". This makes you laugh as you pocket your phone.

Kenny finishes changing into his costume and both of you head out to the party. When you get there Kenny immediately spots a small group of girls all dressed up as Street Fighter 5 characters and is gone before you can say anything. Now alone you walk over to the bar and grab a drink, as you lean over the counter you hear a voice speak up behind you.

"You grow your hair out Flip?" You turn around to see Cody looking at you with a grin. "May i ask why you decided to dress up as Flip Gordon of all people?" He asks you as he sips his drink.

"I happen to like Flip, Cody." You tell him as you roll your eyes. "Who are you even dressed as?" You ask him as you look over his lack of costume.

"Ha im dressed as the best in the business babe, myself." Cody grins at you.

"Mhm." You shake your head and dismiss yourself from Cody's presence.

You walk around the party for a bit longer looking at everyone else's costumes. You see some Eddie Guerrero's and some Ultimate Warriors and well as a few other wrestling related costumes. Then out of the corner of your eye you see someone dressed up as luchador from the corner of your eye. Curious as to who it is you make your way over there.

"Hey man i like your costume." You tap the person on the shoulder with a smile.

"And I love yours as well." You instantly recognize the person as Flip when he turns around. "Where did you even get that jacket?" He asks you.

"Ha." You grin. "I may or may not have had Kenny and Marty snag it from your locker room." Flip grins at this and nods his head.

"So that's where that jacket went." You both laugh and you take a closer look at Flip's costume.

"I'll make sure to give it back eventually, and hey i love the colors on your costume." You compliment him.

"Nah." Flip shakes his head with a grin. "Keep it, looks better on you anyway." You chuckle and nod your head.

The two of you drink and mingle for a little bit until Kenny makes his was back over to you with a huge grin.

"Well hello Flip, and random Luchador." He nods to the two of you, you could tell he had been heavily drinking.

"Any luck with those girls Ken?" You ask him as you glance behind him at the group of girls.

"Of course man." Kenny nods his head triumphantly.

"Yeah well have fun then." You nod.

You knew that Kenny would end up taking those girls back to your room. So it looked like you'd have to find something to do for the rest of the night.

"Hey Y/N." Flip pokes your shoulder gently.

"Yeah Flip?" You turn your attention to him with a warm smile.

"I saw a haunted house and corn maze open until 4 down the road if you wanna get out of here." He tells you as he nods to the door.

You look around the room at all the dressed up and drunk adults, leaving with Flip seemed like a good idea right about now.

"Yeah sure sounds fun." You nod and follow Flip out the door into the chilly air.

Teens and a few younger kids still walked home from trick or treating. It was mostly adults out and about now. You and Flip make it to the fairgrounds and decide on the haunted house first.

"Ladies first." Flip offers for you to go in first.

"Oh no." You shake your head. "It's a haunted house, the big strong man is supposed to go first in this situation." You grin and gesture to let Flip go first.

"You don't happen to be saying this so i get stabbed first do you?" Flip asks as he steps through the door first.

"Maybe." You giggle and step inside with him.

You and Flip stick close together as the two of you walk through the house. Assorted people and other spooky things jump out at the both of you. You both manage to take it pretty well. When you get to the mirror room you stop for a moment, out of the corner of your eye you think you see a clown.

"Holy shit." You mumble as you step closer to Flip.

"What's wrong?" Flip asks as he stops and looks down at you.

"N-nothing." You reply. "I just thought i saw something." You shake away the goosebumps forming on your skin.

"Alright yeah lets go." Flip nods and starts walking again.

You take a few more steps forward and see the clown sneaking up on you before Flip goes. Before you can stop yourself you turn around and shove Flip into the clown and let out a scream before you bolt out the door.

You hear Flip yell your name as you bolt out the door and stop only when your feet touch ground outside. It takes a second for you to realize what you just did. You sheepishly wait for Flip to come out the door.

"Hey Flip." You wave with a small smile as he steps through the door.

"Hello Y/N." Flip nods his head as he eye's you. "Wanna explain why you just tried to feed me to a killer clown?" He asks you with a raised brow.

"Sorry." You mumble sheepishly. "I'm kinda afraid of clowns and panicked." You explain.

Flip chuckles and nods his head, you sigh relieved that he's not mad at you for trying to sacrifice him.

"Well when we go in this corn maze lets maybe leave me to protect you from clowns shall we?" He asks you as his arm pulls you close to his side.

"Sounds like a plan." You giggle.